Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.5, 15-02-2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
Hallucinogenic Troll
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Simple Teleport Protection, to prevent kills right after going through a teleport.
    Old 04-05-2017 , 21:59   [CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.5, 15-02-2019)
    Reply With Quote #1

[CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection:

This plugin protects players from any damage when you teleport by touching an trigger_teleport entity.
    And to be less abusive, it detects if someone fires a weapon when they are protected, disabling the protection.

Requirements:
    ConVars:
    • sm_telekill_protection_time (Default: 1.0) - Time to give protection to a player when he touches the trigger;
    • sm_telekill_spawnprotection (Default: 5.0) - Time to enable this plugin after the round starts (If you use spawn protection, use this);
    • sm_telekill_weaponfire (Default: 1) - Removes player's protection right after he fires his weapons;

Screenshots:

Screenshots

Links:

Last edited by Hallucinogenic Troll; 09-21-2020 at 13:15. Reason: Updated GitHub Link
    Mitchell
    ~lick~
    Old 04-05-2017 , 22:25   Re: [CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.2, 06-04-2017)
    Reply With Quote #2

g_time_float isn't actually used
    Also I don't think you need to Kill the timer just return Plugin_Stop at the end of the timer.
    And you should atleast pass the client's userid into the timer, instead of the client's index itself, that way if the player disconnects before the timer executes you won't get an error.
    and you don't need to include sdkhooks, everything you use is within sdktools.

Last edited by Mitchell; 04-05-2017 at 22:28.
    Hallucinogenic Troll
    Old 04-05-2017 , 22:37   Re: [CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.2, 06-04-2017)
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    g_time_float isn't actually used
    Also I don't think you need to Kill the timer just return Plugin_Stop at the end of the timer.
    And you should atleast pass the client's userid into the timer, instead of the client's index itself, that way if the player disconnects before the timer executes you won't get an error.
    and you don't need to include sdkhooks, everything you use is within sdktools.
    I don't have much time this week, but I believe it is all done.

Last edited by Hallucinogenic Troll; 04-05-2017 at 22:45.
    Sajmooooon
    Old 01-12-2019 , 15:25   Re: [CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.2, 06-04-2017)
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
    I don't have much time this week, but I believe it is all done.
    Can u fix it? It doesn't work
    Sajmooooon
    Old 02-09-2019 , 08:39   Re: [CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.3, 06-04-2017)
    Reply With Quote #5

Here is fix but you will gain protect when u touch trigger_push, so if can somebody fix it, post it here,
    thanks to Franc1sco who fixed it.
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip teleport protection.zip (20.5 KB, 156 views)

Last edited by Sajmooooon; 02-09-2019 at 08:39.
    Hallucinogenic Troll
    Old 02-09-2019 , 17:03   Re: [CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.3, 06-04-2017)
    Reply With Quote #6

I appreciate Franc1sco's efforts, but I have here a version with another features (and seems like it's different from him, since he uses Dynamic Hooks).
    I've completely forgot about it (thought I already uploaded to github) and since it doesn't give any errors in my Surf Combat Server, it's good.

Anyway:

Version 1.4fix released!
    • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_spawnprotection (Default: 5.0) - Time to enable this plugin after the round starts. It is highly recommended to set the value equal or bigger than your SpawnProtection plugin (if you have it);
    • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_weaponfire (Default: 1) - If a player fires a gun when he has the protection, he will be unprotected (useful for people who abuses the protections and kill people that went to the teleport a bit before);
    • Simply a new method to track the trigger_teleport (I believe it doesn't protect with trigger_push anymore, at least it doesn't happen in my server);

You can download it in the Github Repository - https://github.com/hallucinogenic/Teleport-Protection

If you have any bugs, let me know (and sorry for not keeping this updated).
    Old 02-10-2019 , 10:47   Re: [CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.3, 06-04-2017)
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
    I appreciate Franc1sco's efforts, but I have here a version with another features (and seems like it's different from him, since he uses Dynamic Hooks).
    I've completely forgot about it (thought I already uploaded to github) and since it doesn't give any errors in my Surf Combat Server, it's good.

Anyway:

Version 1.4fix released!
    • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_spawnprotection (Default: 5.0) - Time to enable this plugin after the round starts. It is highly recommended to set the value equal or bigger than your SpawnProtection plugin (if you have it);
    • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_weaponfire (Default: 1) - If a player fires a gun when he has the protection, he will be unprotected (useful for people who abuses the protections and kill people that went to the teleport a bit before);
    • Simply a new method to track the trigger_teleport (I believe it doesn't protect with trigger_push anymore, at least it doesn't happen in my server);

You can download it in the Github Repository - https://github.com/hallucinogenic/Teleport-Protection

If you have any bugs, let me know (and sorry for not keeping this updated).
    Thanks big help.
    greatblader
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 02-10-2019 , 11:03   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.4fix, 09-02-2019)
    Reply With Quote #8

Hello, I tried this plugin just now, but the protection doesnt seem to end at all until i fire a shot even when the protection is 1 second
    Sajmooooon
    Old 02-10-2019 , 11:40   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.4fix, 09-02-2019)
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by greatblader View Post
    Hello, I tried this plugin just now, but the protection doesnt seem to end at all until i fire a shot even when the protection is 1 second
    Yep , i just wanted to write this, same problem
    Hallucinogenic Troll
    Old 02-10-2019 , 16:18   Re: [CS:S?/CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.4fix, 09-02-2019)
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by greatblader View Post
    Which spawn protection are you using right now? I'm currently using Eazy Spawn Protection and I don't have any issues (and if possible, send your error logs if it has any).