Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

!ws !knife allowed?

Post New Thread Reply   

AndrewJackson
Old 08-29-2016 , 08:47   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #41

I find it hard to believe these token sites are making any real money. I had a list of close to a dozen sites that were selling tokens and now only 2 of them are still open. Many of them closed and placed a notice on their home page saying they had to stop because they were losing money. The only 2 sites from that list that are still open are Russian.

It only takes 1 banned token to lose an entire account. Now that CSGO is not giftable, I haven't seen it for sale for much less than 8-9 bucks on 3rd party sites. I'm not sure how it works in other countries, but here in the States my experience with major cell phone providers has been that they will offer one or two free phone number changes if you need but after that they start charging. I've been quoted prices as high as $35 for a number change through customer support. While these sites may have bots doing some of the leg work, there is definitely man power required through some parts of it.

I don't know the complete ins and outs of how they are able to stay in business but my experiences lead me to believe that claims of making bank from selling tokens are probably not all that accurate. Maybe someone from a shady EU country can chime in regarding phone number changing policies.
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2016 , 17:05   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #42

you are pretty much correct on that Andrew. Getting new sims and stuff cost a lot in the states so most likely most of them are shutting down already and since betting is gone they can't use the funds from their skins to buy csgo to gift also makes it hard.

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-29-2016 , 18:59   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Valve is being dumb. They should force people to buy tokens like 10 euros per year or even permanent token. Also requiring to own csgo, i guess many people would stop using it

And neli, real losers are actually who use it. Because you think you are smart by stealing something that isnt yours. You think that sometimes i dont want to play with dlore, medusa or howl? Damn right i want, but that wont make me disrespect valve's policy. So shut up and stop acting like you are the boss just because you use such retarded plugin.
I hope that was not directed to me. I'm as against this policy as you are and I never ran those mods on my servers. These server owners should be punished..