Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Amxmodx on the support of the graphical menu, who look to the translation

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

normen2
Old 10-10-2008 , 12:40   Amxmodx on the support of the graphical menu, who look to the translation

Original Title: 关于amxmodx支持图形化菜单,谁给翻译一下,修改标题也可以

我英文很差,仅限于能看懂单词,猜到这一句的意思,让我自己用英文作文是万万不能的,要作大概也 只是Good good studyday day up之流的,鉴于大多数朋友看不懂此文,请第一个看到的懂中、英文的朋友,少花点时间,给翻译一 下,回个贴,谢谢了。

maxmodx使用已经很广泛了,已经成了让我们把CS继续流玩下去的依靠,否则,没了amxm odx,就不会有僵尸、超级英雄、魔兽3等插件带给我们的乐趣,不知道CS单纯的开枪还有何意思 ,我本人对插件编写略知一二,也尝试制作修改一些简单插件,然后我有一个想法,例如魔兽3,我们 都知道一上来会有选种族的菜单,若干行文字,按下数字键,完成选择,那么有没有什么办法让原先的 文字变成显示一个图形,那我们就可以依据一个满嘴獠牙的头像,来确认这是一个兽族,并按下数字键 选择,另一些图形菜单可以根据需要配置成像CS自身选人或者买枪那样的图形化,可以用鼠标点,商 店物品也用图形,透明的披风、怪兽的面具等等,这样不是更生动么?不知道maxmodx有没有这 样的功能,或者说开发小组有没有这样的开发计划。

Last edited by YamiKaitou; 10-10-2008 at 12:48. Reason: modified title to avoid stretching
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 10-10-2008 , 12:45   Re: 关于amxmodx支持图形化菜单,谁给翻译一下,修改标题也可以

This forum is English only. If you want to ask your question in your native language, ask it in the Other Languages forum.

Based on what I have translated, this ain't the right forum anyways.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
jiunnwoei2629
BANNED
Old 10-10-2008 , 12:46   Re: 关于amxmodx支持图形化菜单,谁给翻译一下,修改标题也可以

Help He Translate

I am very poor English, limited to be able to understand words, to guess the meaning of the sentence, so I am writing in English is totally unacceptable and should probably just as Good good studyday day up, and the like, in view of the majority of friends to see Do not understand this article, please see the first to understand the Chinese and English friends and less to spend some time in the translation to look back to a paste, a thank you.

amaxmodx has been used very widely, has become the CS so that we continue to rely on the flow of the play go on, otherwise, not a amxm odx, there will be no zombies, super heroes, Warcraft 3, and other plug-in to our fun, CS simply do not know what the meaning of the shot, I know I have to prepare for the plug-in, and try to modify the production of simple plug-in, and then I have an idea, for example, Warcraft 3, we all know there will come a The election race menu, a number of lines of text, press the number keys to complete, then there is no way to get the original text into a graphic display, then we can based on a mouthful of the Fangs of the head to recognize the existence of a Orcs And press the number keys to choose and some graphics menu may need to configure their own imaging CS Maiqiang candidate or as graphics, the mouse can be used, also stores items with graphics and transparent cloak, monster masks and so on So what is not more lively? Amaxmodx do not know if there is no such function, or development team did not have such a program.
normen2
Old 10-10-2008 , 13:20   Re: Amxmodx on the support of the graphical menu, who look to the translation

Maiqiang=Buy guns menu
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 10-10-2008 , 13:22   Re: Amxmodx on the support of the graphical menu, who look to the translation

I am going to go with this isn't the right forum for this and lock this.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Closed Thread