Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Rounds End

Post New Thread Reply   

Demonic_Fate
Old 02-03-2008 , 15:43   Rounds End
Reply With Quote #1

I've seen it before on a server i used to always goto, where rounds absolutely never end. What i wanna know is how to do exactly that. My rounds end only when the other team is killed all at the same time, how do i make it where it won't end. The server i used to always goto was shut down it was the T2DM server (doubt anyone ever heard of it) but they made there rounds never end.
TSCDan
Old 02-03-2008 , 17:56   Re: Rounds End
Reply With Quote #2

Are you sure that they didn't just have so many people that one team had at least one player alive at all times?

It may be possible to create this by blocking the T/CT win event, but I haven't looked into it.

Send a message via AIM to TSCDan Send a message via MSN to TSCDan Send a message via Yahoo to TSCDan
Box Cutter
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-04-2008 , 22:35   Re: Rounds End
Reply With Quote #3

Honestly, the only way you will ever have round ends is if you maybe only have a couple people on each team and one team is dead all at once. Maybe shorten your respawn time and this will most likely never happen. I sort of like when it happens from time to time because it kicks un-needed bots and balances teams.