Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Hero: Apache

Post New Thread Reply   

Belsebub
Old 07-03-2005 , 16:53  
Reply With Quote #51

Ok, I've decided to start all over from the apache plugin now, cause omega made it to a hero really bad.
guy
Old 07-03-2005 , 21:32  
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockell
Quote:
changet the cost of the helicopter for players who are not admins to 16000
thats not what i changed lol, that was what was already implented. I added the user checking whether they have the skills etc. Set it up actually as a superhero cuz Omega changed the thing totally wrong, and the user check for spawning a working apache. So I had to redo all the stuff that actually make it a superhero based o.O... change the cost of the helicopter was only the cvar me and omega decided on temporarily to fix the cool down cuz I am on vacation, didn't wanna work on it for the week. So please get ur facts straight. Annars blir man inte smartare va?
[/quote]
I was just using the knowledge I was given... Doesn't matter since Belsebub is starting from scratch.
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2005 , 16:23  
Reply With Quote #53

SuperHero Moderator
Old 07-04-2005 , 17:16  
Reply With Quote #54

It's not a bug with attach view, he is using the wrong angles...

Belsebub when your almost done, PM me the sma I'll fix the view of the camera and send it back. That is all I will fix and I don't want any credit...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Belsebub
Old 07-04-2005 , 17:39  
Reply With Quote #55

Thanks vittu , dont think its gonna take so long time, just gonna replace the radiusdamage with the damage code from xeroblood's proximity mines plugin and maybe some more stuff.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 07-04-2005 , 17:45  
Reply With Quote #56

Could just check how radius damage is done from bomberman or kamikaze, it would be much more suited toward SHmod. Or even from Bazooka.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Belsebub
Old 07-04-2005 , 18:34  
Reply With Quote #57

Im so stupid i didnt even think of that
Gonna use it from Bomberman instead then
woldsky
Old 12-23-2005 , 19:08   :S
Reply With Quote #58

where is the freaken downloads too it its a very nice hero looks cool but whers the downloads ???? im helping a friend too get heroes and i found this but no download
Send a message via MSN to woldsky
+the-one+
Old 03-31-2007 , 17:15   Re: Hero: Apache
Reply With Quote #59

a download link please
HardCoded...
Old 03-31-2007 , 20:03   Re: Hero: Apache
Reply With Quote #60

I recently made my own apache. by just using the plugin version and removing the admin flags. What it does it takes away some money and u get to control a helicopter that shoots m249 bullets with tracers and has red missiles that explodes on contact. it has a stealth mode that when pressing e u are 50% slower and 80% invisible and cant shoot or anything till its all clear so u dont die... iunno if anyone wants it because all there going to do is right away say "RIP,RIP,RIP!"