Post New Thread Reply   

spot
Old 01-08-2016 , 17:17   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schpraaankiii View Post
It works great!
Got it 2 work! Finaly..

Last edited by spot; 01-08-2016 at 20:14.
grinsekatze
Old 01-12-2016 , 13:59   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #272

About 3% of connections to our servers end up in the unknown operating system category, where none of the variables used to detect the OS come back with a positive test result from the client.
The interesting bit here is that the majority of these are from Linux and Mac clients meaning that for almost half of the connections made by players using one of these operating systems the OS detection fails. From about 130 connections that came back with an unknown OS yesterday, we were able to match 21 to Linux, 21 to MacOS and 19 to Windows users based on data from the DB where they had successful OS detections on previous occasions.

Is anyone else getting that and/or is this a known issue with QueryClientConVar?
theChaosCoder
Old 01-16-2016 , 14:26   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #273

Same problem here.

My "os" stats:

os | count(*)
NULL | 5586 <- ~5%
Linux | 152
MacOS | 3081
Windows | 96467
Dr. McKay
Sir Dr. SourceMod Plugin Approver Esq. Ltd. M.D. PhD
Old 01-17-2016 , 18:32   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #274

It's possible that the query got lost. I don't know if it uses the reliable channel.
Old 01-28-2016 , 00:48   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #275

fresh installed and having ajax errors

theChaosCoder
Old 02-08-2016 , 12:30   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #276

So I made a little experiment today which I find funny:

You all know hlstatsx right, and the Player-Graph it generates... I took the graph-generating part of it and made some changes to the queries to work with the PA Database (ignore the uptime line):

ok, looks really different... If we look at the time axis and compare the map-time with the graph it seems to looks more or less the same. (see colored areas). What I can't explain is the difference in the player count.

And since Player Analytics only logs the player on join, we don't have any "0 Player" data therefore missing data.

Now let's compare the sql data:
As You can see there are some numbers that just don't match. According to hlstats there were 13 and 14 players on surf_lullaby while PA says there were max 12 players. So what am I missing here? Who is a liar? (edit: Hlstats is the liar, it shows some users 2 times. Could be an old and new steam id problem)

Queries:
SELECT connect_time, FROM_UNIXTIME(connect_time), connect_date, numplayers, map FROM player_analytics WHERE server_ip='XXXXXXX:27019' ORDER BY connect_time DESC LIMIT 0, 2500
SELECT timestamp, FROM_UNIXTIME(timestamp), act_players, min_players, max_players, map, uptime, fps FROM hlstats_server_load WHERE server_id=5 ORDER BY timestamp DESC LIMIT 0, 2500

Last edited by theChaosCoder; 02-08-2016 at 15:07.
theChaosCoder
Old 02-08-2016 , 19:15   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by braak0327 View Post
fresh installed and having ajax errors
I compared some js files with my installation and some of your files (like dataTables.bootstrap.js and jquery-1.11.0.js) seems to be minified. Maybe this is the problem.

Did you "optimize" the files yourselve? Maybe your host is doing some magic in the background?

Also, for some reason my Adblocker (ublock origin) plugin blocks all your js scripts .... on my site it's ok.

EDIT:
I see now, the ajax request gets an 404 Error. So maybe it's a server configuation problem?

Last edited by theChaosCoder; 02-08-2016 at 19:23.
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-08-2016 , 23:22   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by theChaosCoder View Post
I compared some js files with my installation and some of your files (like dataTables.bootstrap.js and jquery-1.11.0.js) seems to be minified. Maybe this is the problem.

Did you "optimize" the files yourselve? Maybe your host is doing some magic in the background?

Also, for some reason my Adblocker (ublock origin) plugin blocks all your js scripts .... on my site it's ok.

EDIT:
I see now, the ajax request gets an 404 Error. So maybe it's a server configuation problem?
thanks for investigating M8!

I don't do any magic for my analytics page or just downloaded from here
configuration? you mean config.php? or something else? I really don't touch anything but config.php sigh..
theChaosCoder
Old 02-09-2016 , 07:57   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #279

My guess is that it could be a webhost configuration problem. I don't know how to help you...

You could try this

Open your "inc/server_processing.php" file and change the lines to: ( put # in front of the 2 lines)
Code:
if(empty($_SERVER['HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH']) || !strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH']) == 'xmlhttprequest') 
{
    #header("Location: ../index.php?error=".urlencode("Direct access not allowed."));
    #die();
}
Now open this Link in your browser: (this is the ajax request)
Code:
http://bbagwang.com/analytics/inc/server_processing.php?type=getplayers&draw=1&columns[0][data]=id&columns[0][name]=&columns[0][searchable]=true&columns[0][orderable]=true&columns[0][search][value]=&columns[0][search][regex]=false&columns[1][data]=name&columns[1][name]=&columns[1][searchable]=true&columns[1][orderable]=true&columns[1][search][value]=&columns[1][search][regex]=false&columns[2][data]=auth&columns[2][name]=&columns[2][searchable]=true&columns[2][orderable]=true&columns[2][search][value]=&columns[2][search][regex]=false&columns[3][data]=total&columns[3][name]=&columns[3][searchable]=true&columns[3][orderable]=true&columns[3][search][value]=&columns[3][search][regex]=false&columns[4][data]=duration&columns[4][name]=&columns[4][searchable]=true&columns[4][orderable]=true&columns[4][search][value]=&columns[4][search][regex]=false&columns[5][data]=connect_time&columns[5][name]=&columns[5][searchable]=true&columns[5][orderable]=true&columns[5][search][value]=&columns[5][search][regex]=false&columns[6][data]=country&columns[6][name]=&columns[6][searchable]=true&columns[6][orderable]=true&columns[6][search][value]=&columns[6][search][regex]=false&columns[7][data]=premium&columns[7][name]=&columns[7][searchable]=true&columns[7][orderable]=true&columns[7][search][value]=&columns[7][search][regex]=false&columns[8][data]=html_motd_disabled&columns[8][name]=&columns[8][searchable]=true&columns[8][orderable]=true&columns[8][search][value]=&columns[8][search][regex]=false&columns[9][data]=os&columns[9][name]=&columns[9][searchable]=true&columns[9][orderable]=true&columns[9][search][value]=&columns[9][search][regex]=false&order[0][column]=3&order[0][dir]=desc&start=0&length=10&search[value]=&search[regex]=false&_=1455013915949
Now you should see a json response similar to this

{"draw":1,"recordsTotal":150196,"recordsFilte red":50897,"data":[{"id":"14960","name":"The Dark","auth":"STEAM_0: . [.....] "html_motd_disabled":"0","os":"Windows"}]}

EDIT:
There is a $Home = "/"; var in config.php. I guess you could try to change it to "/analytics" or "analytics" or "/analytics/" I don't know just try it

Last edited by theChaosCoder; 02-09-2016 at 08:05.
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-09-2016 , 08:08   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by theChaosCoder View Post
My guess is that it could be a webhost configuration problem. I don't know how to help you...

You could try this

Open your "inc/server_processing.php" file and change the lines to: ( put # in front of the 2 lines)
Code:
if(empty($_SERVER['HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH']) || !strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH']) == 'xmlhttprequest') 
{
    #header("Location: ../index.php?error=".urlencode("Direct access not allowed."));
    #die();
}
Now open this Link in your browser: (this is the ajax request)
Code:
http://bbagwang.com/analytics/inc/server_processing.php?type=getplayers&draw=1&columns[0][data]=id&columns[0][name]=&columns[0][searchable]=true&columns[0][orderable]=true&columns[0][search][value]=&columns[0][search][regex]=false&columns[1][data]=name&columns[1][name]=&columns[1][searchable]=true&columns[1][orderable]=true&columns[1][search][value]=&columns[1][search][regex]=false&columns[2][data]=auth&columns[2][name]=&columns[2][searchable]=true&columns[2][orderable]=true&columns[2][search][value]=&columns[2][search][regex]=false&columns[3][data]=total&columns[3][name]=&columns[3][searchable]=true&columns[3][orderable]=true&columns[3][search][value]=&columns[3][search][regex]=false&columns[4][data]=duration&columns[4][name]=&columns[4][searchable]=true&columns[4][orderable]=true&columns[4][search][value]=&columns[4][search][regex]=false&columns[5][data]=connect_time&columns[5][name]=&columns[5][searchable]=true&columns[5][orderable]=true&columns[5][search][value]=&columns[5][search][regex]=false&columns[6][data]=country&columns[6][name]=&columns[6][searchable]=true&columns[6][orderable]=true&columns[6][search][value]=&columns[6][search][regex]=false&columns[7][data]=premium&columns[7][name]=&columns[7][searchable]=true&columns[7][orderable]=true&columns[7][search][value]=&columns[7][search][regex]=false&columns[8][data]=html_motd_disabled&columns[8][name]=&columns[8][searchable]=true&columns[8][orderable]=true&columns[8][search][value]=&columns[8][search][regex]=false&columns[9][data]=os&columns[9][name]=&columns[9][searchable]=true&columns[9][orderable]=true&columns[9][search][value]=&columns[9][search][regex]=false&order[0][column]=3&order[0][dir]=desc&start=0&length=10&search[value]=&search[regex]=false&_=1455013915949
Now you should see a json response similar to this

{"draw":1,"recordsTotal":150196,"recordsFilte red":50897,"data":[{"id":"14960","name":"The Dark","auth":"STEAM_0: . [.....] "html_motd_disabled":"0","os":"Windows"}]}

EDIT:
There is a $Home = "/"; var in config.php. I guess you could try to change it to "/analytics" or "analytics" or "/analytics/" I don't know just try it

I'm LOST..... If I survive I will try.........