[TF2] Official SteamRep Checker

Post New Thread Reply   

jameless
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2012 , 20:18   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameless View Post
That usually means that port 80 is bound to a different IP on outbound than was used to get an API key. I can fix this for you but I need to know what server IP address you had given when requesting an API key.
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 02-28-2012 , 18:04   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #42

According to the info you provided in the PM you sent me I have made a change. From this time forward the errors should cease.
hobart
Old 02-28-2012 , 20:20   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #43

Thank you very much sir, I just checked my running log and no more errors! Much appreciated!
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2012 , 23:14   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #44

Bumping because this is a plugin every trade server should have. It helped me detect two scammers yesterday.
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2012 , 11:44   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #45

UPDATE RELEASE
  • 1.1.4:
    • Removed sr_api. There is now no more need for an API key to run this plugin.
    • Removed sr_tags. Created a new way of excluding tags that you DO NOT trust.
    • Added sr_exclude. The plugin now trusts all tags except for the tags you enter here.

The plugin no longer requires an API key. SteamRep has gotten to the point where we feel we should be able to handle the traffic and don't need to throttle it with an API key.
Rap3Ap3
Old 06-29-2012 , 12:48   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #46

First off THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING TOOL ALL SERVERS not just trade servers should have this PERIOD.
It's a small problem and i'm just not skilled enough to pull off the fix but a "admin menu" much like the motd backpack plugin does(type !bp/bp and get a admin name list to select the person) would be a god send i tend to rep names that "just don't look right" and cant always aim at them or type the names (special chars/symbols) no rush just an addition
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 06-30-2012 , 15:20   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #47

I appreciate your kind words. The only reason I didn't code in a menu, and am slightly opposed to it, is that someone can be impersonated. For example, if johnq was someone's in-game name and someone else grabbed the same name, when looking in the menu you would see 2 johnq's: a johnq and a johnq(1). If you pick the wrong one, you could be looking at the rep for the wrong player. In the way that I have it set now, if you typed in johnq with 2 johnq's, it would warn you that it wasn't specific enough and you could investigate why.

That being said, I have had a number of requests for a menu, so I will think about it. I am just nervous about the capability of impersonation.

Last edited by jameless; 06-30-2012 at 15:20.
Sumsar
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-12-2012 , 23:37   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #48

I just get this error when I try to have Advertisements and SteamRep checker at the same time

PHP Code:
Removed 'SM Plugin: Advertisements ( 0.5.5 )' as
it conflicts with 'SM Plugin: SteamRep Checker ( 1.1.4 )' 
Is it possible to get them both working?

This is the advertisements 0.5.5
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2012 , 06:15   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #49

Well both are running on my servers so it should work fine. Do you have any errors in the logs as well? Try running with advertisements running without anything in the cfg for it to advertise and see if you still get the message.
Sumsar
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-13-2012 , 08:58   Re: [TF2] Official SteamRep Checker
Reply With Quote #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameless View Post
Well both are running on my servers so it should work fine. Do you have any errors in the logs as well? Try running with advertisements running without anything in the cfg for it to advertise and see if you still get the message.
I still get the error but both plugins seem to work.