- It read response_rules.txt file (inside VPK) and collect possible playerradio words.
- sm_test open menu with list words.
- Reloading plugin you see in server console list of words.
- In-game cooldown will slow you for spamming playerradio commands :/
- Most working playerradio words are actually set in other file, file name is called by model name.
I have no time to fiddle with that...
- So most words in menu would not work, it depends either of team, model or it is round event sound, game play ? etc. etc.
public void OnPluginStart()
File response_rules = OpenFile("scripts/talker/response_rules.txt", "rt", true);
if(response_rules == null) SetFailState("Failed to open file");
arraylist = new ArrayList(ByteCountToCells(MAX_NAME_LENGTH));
Regex regex = new Regex("criterion .* \"concept\" (\\S+).* required");