Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Rav1sh
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2020
Old 01-05-2021 , 15:44   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #291

Hi, I'm testing with a command so every time I type !xptest I get +1 XP.
This does not work with the LR_ChangeClientValue, what would be the right way?

PHP Code:
#pragma semicolon 1

#define DEBUG

#include <sourcemod>
#include <lvl_ranks>

#pragma newdecls required



public void OnPluginStart()
{
    
RegConsoleCmd("sm_xptest"Command_Test);
}

public 
Action Command_Test(int clientint args)
{
    
LR_ChangeClientValue(client1);

Rav1sh is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 01-22-2021 , 05:23   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.20.2021]
Reply With Quote #292

Update: [20.01.2021] - (v3.1.6)
- Added: Parameter lr_kill_is_bot for the cumulative systemcut handler for saving requests when the database crashed - led to the problems of saving other people's statistics
- Added: Parameter lr_death_is_bot for the cumulative system
- Added: lr_db_character_type parameter for new MySQL versions
- Added: LR_OnExpChanged forward to track changes in experience points
- Fixed: inoperability of lr_cleandb_days parameter
- Fixed: an error when entering sm_lvl_reset exp|stats
- Fixed: bug with incorrect rank index in the kernel table
- Fixed: cut handler for saving requests when the database crashed - led to the problems of saving other people's statistics

Edit on 01/23/2021
- There were still small fixes, the version was the last version of levelranks

Thanks to Wend4r

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 01-23-2021 at 00:57.
freak.exe_uLow is offline
Kebab230
Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Old 01-27-2021 , 03:26   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.20.2021]
Reply With Quote #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Update: [20.01.2021] - (v3.1.6)
- Added: Parameter lr_kill_is_bot for the cumulative systemcut handler for saving requests when the database crashed - led to the problems of saving other people's statistics
- Added: Parameter lr_death_is_bot for the cumulative system
- Added: lr_db_character_type parameter for new MySQL versions
- Added: LR_OnExpChanged forward to track changes in experience points
- Fixed: inoperability of lr_cleandb_days parameter
- Fixed: an error when entering sm_lvl_reset exp|stats
- Fixed: bug with incorrect rank index in the kernel table
- Fixed: cut handler for saving requests when the database crashed - led to the problems of saving other people's statistics

Edit on 01/23/2021
- There were still small fixes, the version was the last version of levelranks

Thanks to Wend4r
can I use this on 3.1.5 database without loosing data?
Kebab230 is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 01-27-2021 , 06:30   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.20.2021]
Reply With Quote #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab230 View Post
can I use this on 3.1.5 database without loosing data?
Hey and i had no problems, but it is important that you pull a backup of the database...it can always come to problems

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 01-27-2021 at 06:35.
freak.exe_uLow is offline
BeNq!
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Old 02-03-2021 , 13:01   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
Reply With Quote #295

Code:
L 02/01/2021 - 14:10:36: [levelsranks.smx] SQL_Callback Error (10098): Duplicate entry 'STEAM_1:0:511798735' for key 'PRIMARY'
L 02/01/2021 - 14:31:28: Error log file session closed.

Last edited by BeNq!; 02-03-2021 at 13:02.
BeNq! is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 02-04-2021 , 03:20   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
Reply With Quote #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeNq! View Post
Code:
L 02/01/2021 - 14:10:36: [levelsranks.smx] SQL_Callback Error (10098): Duplicate entry 'STEAM_1:0:511798735' for key 'PRIMARY'
L 02/01/2021 - 14:31:28: Error log file session closed.
hey and check if the SteamID exists 2 times in the database
freak.exe_uLow is offline
BeNq!
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Old 02-04-2021 , 11:07   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
Reply With Quote #297

The database was reset a few days ago.
BeNq! is offline
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Old 02-04-2021 , 16:28   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
Reply With Quote #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeNq! View Post
The database was reset a few days ago.
Maybe a mistake made? Had the problem only once
freak.exe_uLow is offline
Rugal
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Brazil
Old 02-05-2021 , 12:36   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
Reply With Quote #299

Here are some modules from the WEB version that have been fully translated into Portuguese-BR.

https://imgur.com/a/9hmtDCg
Attached Files
File Type: zip Translated modules.zip (24.6 KB, 30 views)
Rugal is offline
Stefanx
Member
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Romania
Old 02-05-2021 , 14:18   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
Reply With Quote #300

i have problem with special character but i have utf8mb4_general_ci and i tested with utf8mb4_unicode_ci each time I deleted the base and test and nothing change. this problem is only with only this plugin
https://imgur.com/a/eIvbdMv
Stefanx is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode