Raised This Month: $344 Target: $400
 86%   Almost there!

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
feruchio
Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 93.123.18.81:27017
Old 01-12-2021 , 02:52   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #951

Hello, I would like to know is it possible to map time not restart every time a new round starts. For example, there are 3 players map is like halfway through and one of them decides to move in the CT there are no players in T, and this, if someone joins T again, will cause the map timelimit to restart forever which is pretty bad. What I would like is the map to start without any round starting just when it changes to timelimit is going and that's it maybe. I looked for such a setting but wasn't able to find any. Thank you!
__________________
feruchio is offline
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dreams, zz
Old 01-23-2021 , 20:06   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #952

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeNq! View Post
I have gal_vote_minplayers 12 and under 12 players read the map list from minplayers_mapcycle.txt but I also have a whitelist set and unfortunately above 12 players instead of reading the settings from the whitelist it shows ALL maps. For example, there are aim_map maps with more than 12 players available, which is annoying. How to fix it?
I tried looking at the code, but I could not find the problem. But I noticed that there is an exception to the rule. If your whitelist file does not have many maps, and galileo cannot fill the voting menu due to the `gal_banrecent` or some other features which ban maps, galileo will start using all maps so it can fill the voting menu.

Can you enable the debug mode `#define DEBUG_LEVEL 16` as described in the support section and record a log file with this problem happening, i.e., galileo filling from all maps instead of respecting the whitelist feature?
__________________
Plugin: Sublime Text - ITE , Galileo
Multi-Mod: Manager / Plugin / Server

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
addons_zz is offline
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dreams, zz
Old 01-23-2021 , 20:21   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #953

Quote:
Originally Posted by feruchio View Post
Hello, I would like to know is it possible to map time not restart every time a new round starts. For example, there are 3 players map is like halfway through and one of them decides to move in the CT there are no players in T, and this, if someone joins T again, will cause the map timelimit to restart forever which is pretty bad. What I would like is the map to start without any round starting just when it changes to timelimit is going and that's it maybe. I looked for such a setting but wasn't able to find any. Thank you!
I logged this on https://github.com/addonszz/galileo/issues/90, but for now, I am not running servers or planning to work on this.
__________________
Plugin: Sublime Text - ITE , Galileo
Multi-Mod: Manager / Plugin / Server

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
addons_zz is offline
fysiks
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Flatland, USA
Old 01-23-2021 , 23:37   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #954

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
I logged this on https://github.com/addonszz/galileo/issues/90, but for now, I am not running servers or planning to work on this.
Why does that link to go some other person's account and a repo that isn't for the Galileo plugin?
__________________

Last edited by fysiks; 01-23-2021 at 23:38.
fysiks is offline
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dreams, zz
Old 01-24-2021 , 09:29   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #955

Before I had several repositories for all my Amxx stuff, but later I decided to put everything amxx related under a single repository, hence the GitHub redirecting my links to the repository which I grouped everything together.
__________________
Plugin: Sublime Text - ITE , Galileo
Multi-Mod: Manager / Plugin / Server

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
addons_zz is offline
fysiks
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Flatland, USA
Old 01-24-2021 , 16:48   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #956

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
Before I had several repositories for all my Amxx stuff, but later I decided to put everything amxx related under a single repository, hence the GitHub redirecting my links to the repository which I grouped everything together.
Huh, that doesn't make any sense.
__________________
fysiks is offline
BeNq!
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Old 01-24-2021 , 16:52   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #957

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
I tried looking at the code, but I could not find the problem. But I noticed that there is an exception to the rule. If your whitelist file does not have many maps, and galileo cannot fill the voting menu due to the `gal_banrecent` or some other features which ban maps, galileo will start using all maps so it can fill the voting menu.

Can you enable the debug mode `#define DEBUG_LEVEL 16` as described in the support section and record a log file with this problem happening, i.e., galileo filling from all maps instead of respecting the whitelist feature?
Ok, check attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: zip _galileo_log.zip (3.09 MB, 33 views)
BeNq! is offline
Old 01-25-2021, 06:14
addons_zz
This message has been deleted by addons_zz. Reason: drama
LithuanianJack
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Old 01-27-2021 , 09:53   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #958

Uploaded the plugins but nominations and rockthevote doesn't work. Changed nothing, just added in plugins.ini:

;nextmap.amxx ; displays next map in mapcycle
;mapchooser.amxx ; allows to vote for next map
;timeleft.amxx ; displays time left on map
galileo.amxx

Nothing happens when trying to nominate:

say de_dust2
say de_dust
say de_inferno

Only when using "say /de_dust2", and getting answer:

PHP Code:
[AMXXJack has just nominated 'de_dust2'.
[
AMXXTo cancel your nomination either type '<mapname>' or 'cancel <mapname>'
Using AMXX 1.10.0
LithuanianJack is offline
BeNq!
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Old 01-31-2021 , 11:11   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #959

addons_zz, can you help me?
BeNq! is offline
AllMassive
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: /dev/urandom
Old 02-05-2021 , 17:23   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #960

To me it looks like the Player-Count of the current Players takes place during the Start of a new Map.
It would be nice if the Plugin would recheck the 'current' Number of Players during a Map which is already running and activate the 'maps able to nominate' according to min/max-Players Setting 'on-the-fly'.

Last edited by AllMassive; 02-10-2021 at 19:37. Reason: rephrase
AllMassive is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode