Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

MjrNuT
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-29-2010 , 03:25   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #351

My install from earlier is fine.

Feature request, if it has not been asked already:

1. Able to reset the stats w/o losing player info. Just clear all stats.

2. View stats on a time interval basis (e.g., monthly, weekly, daily). I suspect this one may be a challenge?

Thanks for your consideration.
PMAvers
Old 01-29-2010 , 07:18   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #352

Tossing this one out there, but what about being able to filter out/not track the stats of bots?
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 01-29-2010 , 08:56   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMAvers View Post
Tossing this one out there, but what about being able to filter out/not track the stats of bots?
This was already asked by others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MjrNuT View Post

Feature request,

2. View stats on a time interval basis (e.g., monthly, weekly, daily). I suspect this one may be a challenge?
I would also like something like that very much. I helps monitoring the activity of your clan members and other regulars.
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
Dog's Milk
Old 01-31-2010 , 15:03   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #354

I recently started using this and until now I've experienced no issues. Last night I switched from timelimit to maxrounds. The problem I'm having is, after a certain amount of rounds, a map vote appears at the end of the round, however, so does the rank for each player.

Is there an easy way to disable the rankings from automatically appearing at the end of each round?

Last night on a full server of 22 players, when it came time to vote, only 4-6 players were successful in voting for a map, the others were slightly slower and blocked by the ranking.
Send a message via AIM to Dog's Milk Send a message via Skype™ to Dog's Milk
Sobuno
Old 01-31-2010 , 15:11   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog's Milk View Post
I recently started using this and until now I've experienced no issues. Last night I switched from timelimit to maxrounds. The problem I'm having is, after a certain amount of rounds, a map vote appears at the end of the round, however, so does the rank for each player.

Is there an easy way to disable the rankings from automatically appearing at the end of each round?

Last night on a full server of 22 players, when it came time to vote, only 4-6 players were successful in voting for a map, the others were slightly slower and blocked by the ranking.
Try setting rank_showrankonroundend to 0 in your tf2-stats.cfg file located in the cfg folder of your tf directory
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 02-02-2010 , 08:37   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #356

Hi DarthNinja,

When can we expect another update? Our plugin with webinterface is still going strong and we also use it to analyze and recruit new members.

In this perspective i came up with an idea but maybe someone else has mentioned it before. It would be great if you could make a subsection under Player Ranking that shows a Class Ranking. Who are the best scouts, snipers, medics, etc on the server and what is their respective KD ratio? Currently you get an overall KD ratio per player but that doesn't tell you how good that player is at each class. So it would also be nice if the detailview per player would be modified to show how many points/kills/deaths and KD ratio a certain player has achieved per class.

I have no idea how much work this but just wanted to share my idea.
OranjeHazelnoot
Old 02-02-2010 , 11:09   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #357

Hi,

i have a problem with the ".htaccess" file.

It's only showing me Internal Server Error 500.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

@by orange
Diavu
Old 02-02-2010 , 11:10   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #358

that class ranking tracking is a good idea, and i've been thinking of it myself.
BUT, it will require alot of work. first you need to figure out how you can detect the kills with each class, make sure it works, then make new tables in the mysql database and then work on the website, do the coding and get the pictures and such...
would take a long time.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 02-02-2010 , 11:22   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #359

Yes now that you explain it is a lot of work indeed. The trouble is also that some weapons are shared i think, like the shotgun and pistol.
Dog's Milk
Old 02-02-2010 , 13:55   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.1/6.5.5]
Reply With Quote #360

I'm still rummaging through N1G-TF2-RANK's ancient posts to see if anyone has ask this question, but I'll ask now it anyways. It's in regards to the web interface and I'm still new to this. I've made a few attempts at this with no luck.

Is it possible to bypass player.php completely and simply have it go straight to a player's steam profile when their name is clicked on the rankings?

I think it's somewhere in here, maybe, but I'm not sure.

Code:
    <tr onClick="showhideStats(\''.$player['steamId'].'\')">
                    <td class=row_alt>'.$player['rank'].'</td>
                    <td class=row><a href="../id/'.$player['steamId'].'">'.$player['name'].'</a></td>
                    <td class=row_alt>'.$player['points'].'</td>
                    <td class=row>'.$player['playtime'].'</td>
                    <td class=row_alt>'.$laststr.'</td>
                  </tr>
I just finished my MOTD, where I just removed the link, but I still need to do something about the main page.

http://stats.omlt.org/motd.php
http://stats.omlt.org/
Send a message via AIM to Dog's Milk Send a message via Skype™ to Dog's Milk