Raised This Month: $94 Target: $400
 23% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
karbine
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2019
Old 12-05-2019 , 11:19   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1071

I had the same issue on a offline server but i just restarted and the skins showed up
karbine is offline
Darkkeyvvan
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Old 12-05-2019 , 12:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1072

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicogmaing View Post
I have an issue with the plugin, I open the !knife or !ws menu and when I select anything it just gives me the same skin that I currently in my Steam inventory and it gives me my current knife. I also have "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" set to no. Is there anything that I'm missing and also in the logs there's nothing referring to the weapons.sp plugin.
i have same problem
Darkkeyvvan is offline
manicogmaing
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Aug 2014
Old 12-09-2019 , 07:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1073

Is there any reason why in the new end of match screen with the player models we only see the skins we actually own?
manicogmaing is offline
NickischLP
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Germany
Old 12-14-2019 , 08:02   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1074

Is there a plugin to use the new player models ?
__________________
NickischLP is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to NickischLP
raj kaul
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: www.lotgaming.xyz
Old 12-14-2019 , 08:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1075

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickischLP View Post
Is there a plugin to use the new player models ?
you talking about this [CS:GO] Agents Chooser ?
__________________
raj kaul is offline
2biachatkon
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2019
Old 12-14-2019 , 11:16   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1076

Hello i installed the v1.5.0 plugin with PTaH-V1.1.1-build16-windows but when I type ws the gun color doesn't change
List of my plugins
FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" set to "no"


**01 "Admin File Reader" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**02 "Admin Help" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**03 "Admin Menu" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**04 "Anti-Flood" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**05 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**06 "Basic Chat" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**07 "Basic Comm Control" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**08 "Basic Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**09 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**10 "Basic Votes" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**11 "Client Preferences" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**12 "Fun Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**13 "Fun Votes" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**14 "Nextmap" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**15 "Player Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**16 "Reserved Slots" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**17 "Sound Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**18 "Weapons & Knives" (1.5.0) by kgns | oyunhost.net

Last edited by 2biachatkon; 12-14-2019 at 11:18.
2biachatkon is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 12-14-2019 , 11:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1077

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2biachatkon View Post
Hello i installed the v1.5.0 plugin with PTaH-V1.1.1-build16-windows but when I type ws the gun color doesn't change
List of my plugins
FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" set to "no"


**01 "Admin File Reader" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**02 "Admin Help" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**03 "Admin Menu" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**04 "Anti-Flood" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**05 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**06 "Basic Chat" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**07 "Basic Comm Control" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**08 "Basic Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**09 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**10 "Basic Votes" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**11 "Client Preferences" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**12 "Fun Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**13 "Fun Votes" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**14 "Nextmap" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**15 "Player Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**16 "Reserved Slots" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**17 "Sound Commands" (1.10.0.645 by AlliedModders LLC
**18 "Weapons & Knives" (1.5.0) by kgns | oyunhost.net
Just to confirm, your server is really Windows, or Linux.

If rented with any host it is usually Linux.
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to paulo_crash
2biachatkon
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2019
Old 12-14-2019 , 11:54   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1078

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Just to confirm, your server is really Windows, or Linux.

If rented with any host it is usually Linux.
server windows

I used to use version 1.3.3 before. The new server I updated with the latest version came and crashed
2biachatkon is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 12-14-2019 , 13:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2biachatkon View Post
server windows

I used to use version 1.3.3 before. The new server I updated with the latest version came and crashed
Perfect, now let's find out if it's a problem in the same installation, post your latest error logs, it can be found in the csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs folder.

Then also post your SourceMod Version, so use "sm version" on your consol.
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to paulo_crash
2biachatkon
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2019
Old 12-15-2019 , 02:05   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1080

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Perfect, now let's find out if it's a problem in the same installation, post your latest error logs, it can be found in the csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs folder.

Then also post your SourceMod Version, so use "sm version" on your consol.
SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6458
SourcePawn Engine: 1.10.0.6458, jit-x86 (build 1.10.0.645
SourcePawn API: v1 = 5, v2 = 12
Compiled on: Nov 24 2019 21:19:07
Built from: https://github.com/alliedmodders/sou...ommit/def6d0ff
Build ID: 6458:def6d0ff
http://www.sourcemod.net/


ERRORE LOG
L 12/15/2019 - 091:50: SourceMod log file session started (file "d:\server2\apps\csgo\addons\sourcemod\logs\L 20191215.log") (Version "1.10.0.6458")
L 12/15/2019 - 091:50: [weapons.smx] SQLite DB connection successful
L 12/15/2019 - 091:50: [weapons.smx] Inactive players' data has been deleted

Last edited by 2biachatkon; 12-15-2019 at 03:30.
2biachatkon is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode