Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Stealth Assassin

Post New Thread Reply   

Kryptonite
Old 01-24-2005 , 23:06  
Reply With Quote #11

Ok, I have it working.

Would you consider adding a couple more cvars? Would be nice to make it so I could set if it was 1 hit knife kills or normal. I'd rather give speed but normal strength, not speed and easy kills.

Also, would be nice to have a gravity setting so you can let knifers jump a little higher to find good camping spots, etc.

Send a message via AIM to Kryptonite
zzzz
Old 02-24-2005 , 21:06  
Reply With Quote #12

amx_stealthmode: unknown command. How do I turn it off now?
And how to get rid of 1 knife kill?
JanSky
Old 05-05-2005 , 07:58  
Reply With Quote #13

//AMXXSC compile.exe
// by the AMX Mod X Dev Team

//// stealthassassin.sma
// C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\jansky_fin\counte r-strike\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\steal thassassin.sma(14 : warning 217: loose indentation
// C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\jansky_fin\counte r-strike\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\steal thassassin.sma(180) : warning 217: loose indentation
//
// 2 Warnings.
// Done.
//
// Compilation Time: 0,87 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...

what I have to do to avoid this?
Send a message via AIM to JanSky Send a message via MSN to JanSky
MattOG
Old 05-06-2005 , 09:40  
Reply With Quote #14

NOTE: this is not an error and will not affect the plugin working, but if you're a perfectionist.

Open up the sma with notepad and find the two lines (148 & 180)
Firstly the line "new float............" should be indented with one press of tab key to line up with the line below it. This gets rid of the first. (and yes i know thats line 147, go figure).

Secondly line 180 (return plugin_continue) should have more spaces before it so it lines up with the { on the line above.

This is just the compiler saying that it was a tad sloppy. No biggie.
GHW_Chronic
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-06-2005 , 10:08  
Reply With Quote #15

Good Job on this plugin. Someone had asked me to make a 3rd person view but I said it would be to hard to aim, but with a knife, unique idea. goodjob.

@MattOG - looks like you are good at finding and fixing errors in plguins. That really helps us scriptors out when you help us fix up our scripts. PS, I fixed my Juggernaut plugin.
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic
JanSky
Old 05-06-2005 , 10:53  
Reply With Quote #16

It complains about line 180 still... but the first one is fixed
Send a message via AIM to JanSky Send a message via MSN to JanSky
MattOG
Old 05-06-2005 , 19:07  
Reply With Quote #17

you must have missed a space or added one too many, maybe try deleting the spaces totally and just using one tab like before. I did this on mine and it worked no probs. P.S. Are you using the online compiler or on your computer.

if poss. ALWAYS use the one on computer, the online one buggers itself up all the time. In your amxmodx/scripting folder is a compiler. Just put the .sma file into the same folder then drag/drop it onto the compiler. The resulting .amxx file will be in the folder called "compiled" simple enough. Plus, you will always have the .sma file around incase of any emergencies or if something goes wrong and you need to edit it.
qp_gizmo
Old 09-28-2005 , 05:31  
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzz
amx_stealthmode: unknown command. How do I turn it off now?
And how to get rid of 1 knife kill?
Can someone make this plugin whitout the instakill???
http://www.gametiger.net/search?serv...UT%21&game=all
Send a message via MSN to qp_gizmo
Yoda
Old 03-11-2006 , 03:52   I can't get this working. Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote #19

This may be a feudal attempt at something, but I play Counter Strike: Condition Zero, and I can't get this mod to work. As far as I know, most CS mods work for CZ. Maybe this one is out-dated, but I'm pretty sure it should work. When I enter any of the cvars, it comes up with a "Unknown Command" answer. I've gone into modules.ini and looked at everything in there that should be un-commented. It's all been done, or so I believe. The only thing that confuses me is a line in the read-me of the file that says "#include <engine_stocks>" Now, normally, this would be telling me that I need to un-comment this type of module. However, I don't see any "engine_stocks" modules in my modules.ini. That could be one problem. As far as I know, I've put the .amxx in plugins, I've put the .sma in scripting, and I've put "stealthassassin.amxx" in plugins.ini.
Yet somehow, it still comes up with the "Unknown Command" answer every time!
Any insight as to what I may be doing wrong? Thanks...
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-11-2006 , 04:35  
Reply With Quote #20

engine_stocks is included in the engine.dll, engine_iblah.so etc modules.

should work in CZ.

Make sure you compiled it for the same version your server is running. If you clicked on the "Get Plugin" link then you better have AMXX 1.70 because thats what it compiled it for.

type amxx plugins in console and tell us what it says.

@turkey: find a way to remove either engine or fakemeta from the modules required as this causes redundancy because they pretty much do the same thing (fakemeta is just more efficient but more complex)
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic