Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Encrypt resources

Post New Thread Reply   

Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 04-05-2016 , 10:12   Re: Encrypt resources
Reply With Quote #41

I know he doesn't know stuff about models since he couldn't make proper p_models for weapons
But accusing him for selling the models he took from the internet, is not right without posting any proof
Old 04-07-2016 , 13:17   Re: Encrypt resources
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
Lets dont go full retard here please...

@skumtomten

Idk if to ruin your dreams now, or to let you see this by yourself... =\

45k poly on a model is an overkill... you'll get like 10 fps with 12 players online on the server.. but hey, at least it's HD...
But hey, you know nothing about it then. ive had 32/32 with my models and there is no problems at all from what ive heard.
you just dont know how to handle 45k polys. dont talk if you havent done it yourself or tested it yourself.

Also, most people dont have a toaster computer in 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
I know he doesn't know stuff about models since he couldn't make proper p_models for weapons
But accusing him for selling the models he took from the internet, is not right without posting any proof
I already made those models, it was just harder doing it in p_ because i had not learned to position the weapon and all, took a little extra time. im also not so intrested in models overall.

No idea why he is saying im selling models, he also said in another post that i played with CZTutor on cs 1.6, which is not true at all, i will contact an admin about this and hopefully get that idiot banned (Among others).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowalsky View Post
Do you even believe him? He is not making any models on his own! The only thing he does is he steals them from the other servers and presents as his own work on his selling website which I am not gonna mention.
I never said i made them. i own (most) of them though because the creator is my friend and i bought them from him (if you are talking about my playermodels). the CSO weapon models i do not own.

Last edited by SkumTomteN; 04-07-2016 at 13:40.