Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CZ Bot control

Post New Thread Reply   

coxmaster
Old 08-14-2007 , 16:34   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #171

Alright, i got the mod installed and it is great. I love everything about it but it keeps giving me an error when I, or the server auto changes maps. Everyone on the server gets disconnected with the message "server shutting down" Any suggestion on what could be causing this?
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 08-15-2007 , 07:34   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #172

That either means your server crahes in mapchange
Or your changemap with the map command isntead of changemap
Old 08-15-2007 , 08:34   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #173

It's been doing this even when the server automatically changes maps so i doubt its the command causing this.
Eldrial
Old 08-16-2007 , 13:57   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #174

I've been having a problem with the bots on my Gun Game server. It seems that they keep setting themselves on Freeze, so I am having to go in there everytime I see them like that and set it off. What is causing that? Is there a cvar for the freezing bots that I can put into amxx.cfg to make sure it doesn't set on freeze, because the menu seems unreliable?

Here is my current cvar settings for the bots:
Code:
//Bots
amx_czbotautoadd 14
amx_czbotchangename 0
amx_czbotautokill 0
amx_czbotjoinafterplayer 1

Last edited by Eldrial; 08-16-2007 at 17:46.
Qwert
Old 11-26-2007 , 10:04   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #175

Hey guys. I read this whole topic and think this plugin is great. But i have to ask you for some important question for me:
Could this plugin to control ZBot to make current round balance? Example:
Let's take some server where six bots playing 3x3. But i wanna connect to this server. If i connect, could ZBot Control automaticuly kick one of bots of team that i choose, to make this game 3x3? I need to bots automaticuly add and kick when it's need. I installed POD-Bots mm on my server with POD-Bot mm Menu. And it's really great controlling bots balance with players in count of players on server. I need ZBot cause Pod-Bot can't write WayPoints automaticuly for this self. And i need to ZBot Control.amxx can take itself control about game balance in count. THANK you.
How can i configure ZBots to do not kill all bots when players already death? I need to Bots stiil playing when all Human-players already death, cause killing bots after human-dies - it's not good for me and my local network.

THANKS! Sorry if it's not grammaticulary, My english is poor... i live in Ukraine.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2007 , 18:53   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #176

no.

This controls CZ bots
Old 11-27-2007 , 02:26   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #177

Sad . Okay... but i really need ZBot to call my server "good server". . I need some balancing mod. Pod-bot mm Menu already excist, and why do not excist the same but for ZBot? Hehhhh (((....
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 11-27-2007 , 16:25   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #178

@Qwert - How many times are You changing the maps on Your server? I mean how often are You downloading completly new maps to put them on Your server? Does it exceed 4 maps for a month? Look - You need to dedicate maximum 2 hours to make waypoints for podbot mm for a map. It means You need to dedicate 8 hours for a month to spend some time to make waypoints, then You are happy the rest of time in the month with using podbot mm with its menu and its acting. Don't You think that 8 hours is worth to dedicate to make waypoints and have the rest time happy? The latest beta I've created have autowaypointing function working much better than it was before (without making a lot of stupid unnecessary connections). Experienced waypointer can create now a &pwf during a half hour for a midle size map. More info read here:
http://forums.bots-united.com/showpo...&postcount=124
The comment of some lazy waypointer read here:
http://forums.bots-united.com/showpo...&postcount=129
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 11-27-2007 , 22:51   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwert View Post
Sad . Okay... but i really need ZBot to call my server "good server". . I need some balancing mod. Pod-bot mm Menu already excist, and why do not excist the same but for ZBot? Hehhhh (((....
Why? Because zBot is illegal

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 11-28-2007 , 01:51   Re: CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
Why? Because zBot is illegal
That is another truth. Using CZERO bots under CS1.6 (called ZBOTs) is illegal - against rules Valve gaves You the game. You cannot use any modified binaries to play the game - using ZBOTs is exactly using a modified binaries. AMX MOD X doesn't support any illegal software. This forum is not supposed to support any illegal software, too. If You need more info about that - ask Brad.