Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

1. How change damage of a weapon? 2. New round event??

Post New Thread Reply   

XunTric
BANNED
Old 03-08-2005 , 14:09   1. How change damage of a weapon? 2. New round event??
Reply With Quote #1

1. How do i change the damage of a weapon??
2. Whats the new round event command? new_round??
joecaprini
Old 03-08-2005 , 14:42  
Reply With Quote #2

1. Don't know

2. Its ResetHUD I think register_event("ResetHUD","function,"a") I might be wrong but I know its ResetHUD.
xeroblood
BANNED
Old 03-08-2005 , 14:51  
Reply With Quote #3

1. Catch the Damage Event, check user weapon, add or subtract extra HP...

2. register_logevent( "YourFunction", 2, "0=World triggered", "1=Round_Start" )
Send a message via MSN to xeroblood
XunTric
BANNED
Old 03-08-2005 , 15:03  
Reply With Quote #4

1. Didnt understand
2. Didnt work

Btw do you have that menu now xeroblood?
Sorry if im annoying and asking too much...
XunTric
BANNED
Old 03-08-2005 , 15:04  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecaprini
1. Don't know

2. Its ResetHUD I think register_event("ResetHUD","function,"a") I might be wrong but I know its ResetHUD.
2. Thats what i allready got. People say that ResetHUD happends more than once in a round, so i should use new round event instead...
Da Bishop
Old 03-08-2005 , 15:19  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroblood
1. Catch the Damage Event, check user weapon, add or subtract extra HP...

2. register_logevent( "YourFunction", 2, "0=World triggered", "1=Round_Start" )
.... you could listen to xero since he knows a tad more then you. logevent will give you the start of the round. there is no new round event.

btw xero... you been working on anything? im bored as hell now. I finished my php project. Turned out great. Though we weren't payed what we were supposed to be payed but.... can't complain.

~live by it
Send a message via MSN to Da Bishop
XunTric
BANNED
Old 03-08-2005 , 15:30  
Reply With Quote #7

Ok im working on a new big plugin with xp system. And on round start you can choose class if you dont have any. So i moved all my stuff from ResetHud to what xero said. But then the choose class menu didnt show up. It does with ResetHud...

Actualy im soon finish with it. Just need the models (like i need some guy to do for me, because i dont know a shit of making models myself )
and add some extra stuff... Like help menu, prints, edit code, yeah you know.
And now im trying to change resethud to new round...
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2005 , 16:21  
Reply With Quote #8

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=8437
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
xeroblood
BANNED
Old 03-08-2005 , 16:40  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XunTric
Ok im working on a new big plugin with xp system. And on round start you can choose class if you dont have any. So i moved all my stuff from ResetHud to what xero said. But then the choose class menu didnt show up. It does with ResetHud...
For that purpose, you should use ResetHUD then.. but know this:

register_event( "ResetHUD", "function", "b" )

Will be called for every player when they Spawn.. Which could be used for the new round event, but not always.. sometimes a player can join & spawn a couple seconds after the new round and still trigger that event.. this would be good in the case of showing each player a menu when they join, and I already demonstrated that method to you awhile ago..

However,

register_logevent( "YourFunction", 2, "0=World triggered", "1=Round_Start" )

Will be called only once at the very start of a new round (or the very end of previous round?) and it does not get called for every player, hence it passes no ID variable.. That means you would need to create your own loop to execute code on all players...

I hope you understood that all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Bishop
btw xero... you been working on anything? im bored as hell now. I finished my php project. Turned out great. Though we weren't payed what we were supposed to be payed but.... can't complain.
Oh ya.. I have been keepin busy as h*ll... I am working on my PHP Engine dubbed 'DPE' for now, which is overwhelming, and from it I am creating two Websites 1 for personal and 1 for clan use...

Also, my clients have been keeping me busy with some ASP E-Comm projects (but paying slowly ) so I am in the same boat as you there!!

Plus I am also working on UAIO for AMX/X still, and I am at the last stage in that!!

Oh, and I just made a new map/plugin called KA Hockey -- A Knife Arena map on a hockey rink (a nice slippery twist to knifing) with a plugin to give Penalties to Team-Attackers and Gang-Bangers.. lol.. kinda fun, but I am still play-testing it..

I wish I could be bored, it would mean that I was done all those projects.. lol
Send a message via MSN to xeroblood
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2005 , 16:45  
Reply With Quote #10

Nice, you should upload that to our server when you get the chance .

Also, the server is down.. not sure if just the NY servers are down or I didn't pay this month..
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.