Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

SideWeapons v0.2 (New BackWeapons) [CS/CZ] {1 Sep 2022}

Post New Thread Reply   

MayroN
Old 09-19-2022 , 20:11   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 [CS/CZ]
Reply With Quote #31

If I were you, I would cut the implementation with a knife and grenades - I would leave rifles and pistols - and the bug would go away with animation, and there would be no need to think about all this wisdom with controllers - as I said 2 there, 2 here

+ to all this - imagine that people can still use third-party plugins, hats for example and something else where there is a specific attachment - then there the player will simply swing and dance at lightning speed in idle time)
МультиМод CS 83.222.97.124:27015

Send a message via ICQ to MayroN Send a message via Skype™ to MayroN
kww
Old 09-21-2022 , 00:09   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 [CS/CZ]
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayroN View Post
There is another implementation without an attachment, which does not make accelerated animations at all, even if you attach the entire arsenal from the game)))
I did not understand it, but I assumed that weapons in the w_ planes inherit the positions of the player's back, and there the position and rotations are already set by the code.
Or, all anchor bones are removed from the model and everything else is done by code.

It's not easy to do everything, but it's possible
Could you give a link?
Discord: kww#9951
MayroN
Old 09-21-2022 , 08:04   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 [CS/CZ]
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kww View Post
Could you give a link?
Such implementations are not laid out for free.
They need to be ordered from programmers

I already gave you a free plugin with controllers, and said what can be done so that there would be no animation of the bug.

But the author needs to hang up all the available arsenal from the game and at the same time, so that there are no bugs.

Nobody will use this, despite the fact that there will be third-party plugins for hats and other things

Therefore, decide for yourself
МультиМод CS 83.222.97.124:27015

Last edited by MayroN; 09-21-2022 at 08:09.
Send a message via ICQ to MayroN Send a message via Skype™ to MayroN
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2022 , 18:16   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 (New BackWeapons) [CS/CZ]
Reply With Quote #34

I loved the original plugin, always used it. Thanks for making an updated version of it. Congrats.
Old 11-11-2022 , 06:49   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 (New BackWeapons) [CS/CZ]
Reply With Quote #35

My players became invisible when i put sideweapons.amxx

Last edited by Siska1; 11-11-2022 at 07:16.
Send a message via Skype™ to Siska1
SoulWeaver16
Old 11-14-2022 , 06:08   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 (New BackWeapons) [CS/CZ]
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgik57 View Post
I loved the original plugin, always used it. Thanks for making an updated version of it. Congrats.
You're welcome, although the project is currently a bit stagnant, we are trying to find a way to solve the problem of entities and their acceleration. Also the cvars to be able to enable or disable different categories, but the colleague who worked on that is busy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siska1 View Post
My players became invisible when i put sideweapons.amxx
It is possible that it is due to an overload on your server or you have loaded many plugins, but I can assure you that I use the plugin with several more in Zombie Mode, and it works perfectly, remember to check the specifications and meet the requirements.
(New version of Back Weapons v1.87)

Siska1
Old 11-14-2022 , 06:22   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 (New BackWeapons) [CS/CZ]
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulWeaver16 View Post
You're welcome, although the project is currently a bit stagnant, we are trying to find a way to solve the problem of entities and their acceleration. Also the cvars to be able to enable or disable different categories, but the colleague who worked on that is busy.

It is possible that it is due to an overload on your server or you have loaded many plugins, but I can assure you that I use the plugin with several more in Zombie Mode, and it works perfectly, remember to check the specifications and meet the requirements.
I use many plugins and many different models and something gets confused, but I already have two different plugins for back weapon, so it's still good. I use one in one server and the other in another, thanks. But for a site weapon, I have yet to look into why things are getting messed up. It is quite difficult to find out the reason...
Veteran Member
Old 11-14-2022 , 06:34   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 (New BackWeapons) [CS/CZ]
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
ReHLDS released an update some time ago which fixed animation speed bug if i remember correctly, so it's definitely a server-sided bug.
You can also use a single model for all the weapons and use body groups to be able to combine them. I found an old tutorial on some asian website a long time ago(try using browser translate feature). Maybe it would come in handy.
EDIT:
There are also these, but idk if they work with sub-models:
Quote:
Originally Posted by message_const.inc
#define TE_PLAYERATTACHMENT 124 // Attaches a TENT to a player (this is a high-priority tent)
// write_byte(TE_PLAYERATTACHMENT)
// write_byte(entity index of player)
// write_coord(vertical offset) (attachment origin.z = player origin.z + vertical offset)
// write_short(model index)
// write_short(life * 10 )

#define TE_KILLPLAYERATTACHMENTS 125 // Will expire all TENTS attached to a player.
// write_byte(TE_KILLPLAYERATTACHMENTS)
// write_byte(entity index of player)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sub-model.zip (625.1 KB, 122 views)

Last edited by georgik57; 11-14-2022 at 06:50.
Send a message via MSN to georgik57 Send a message via Yahoo to georgik57 Send a message via Skype™ to georgik57
SoulWeaver16
Old 05-05-2023 , 09:52   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 (New BackWeapons) [CS/CZ] {1 Sep 2022}
Reply With Quote #39

Hello, I am working on solving the bug with accelerated animations, one option would be to add them to the model itself to avoid using one next to the other, being a single model with submodels, but I was in doubt, how would it look better?

Leave floating?
(The classic way, the plugin currently works, when holding in the hand, the space remains empty)

Or add it inside where the Holster of the model is?
(The Deagle, because of its size it shows, but not all pistols will look good)

And that when holding it in hand, the Holster is empty
(Giving more "realistic", although it takes a little more time to adapt the models)

Drawbacks:
  1. Doing it this way makes it unsupportable for custom models, as you would have to manually adapt each one.
  2. It's not guaranteed to fix the bug, but it could at least try
  3. Maybe it exceeds the model limit, it can't even be compiled

But we will still try to solve the problem, if you have any suggestion, please share it, greetings^^
(New version of Back Weapons v1.87)

georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2023 , 14:14   Re: SideWeapons v0.2 (New BackWeapons) [CS/CZ]
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgik57 View Post
You can also use a single model for all the weapons and use body groups to be able to combine them.
Quote:
Hello, I am working on solving the bug with accelerated animations, one option would be to add them to the model itself to avoid using one next to the other, being a single model with submodels, but I was in doubt, how would it look better?
I was referring to making the weapons in a single model and using body groups, not to the player model.