3% 

Section Closure

Post New Thread Reply   

Kigen
BANNED
Old 09-05-2010 , 14:33   Section Closure
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

In order to have better support for the project I have decided to close down this section on AlliedModders. This will provide a central location from which to support KAC so that there is less repeat with same questions.

I've requested that it be turned into a redirect to the project's main website.

http://www.kigenac.com/

Please register at the main website to receive further news and updates about the project.

Regards,
- Kigen
Matthias Vance
Old 09-05-2010 , 14:40   Re: Section Closure
Reply With Quote #2

So, just because you can't justify your need of $300 / month, you leave AM? I heard this happened with the previous community as well.

People will be willing to donate money if you would just justify your needs, you hard-deleted posts in the Donations thread, which is very rude to begin with, to hide your true intentions.

Expect actions to be taken.

Unkind regards,

Matthias Vance
Kigen
BANNED
Old 09-05-2010 , 15:58   Re: Section Closure
Reply With Quote #3

Matthias Vance, you come into this section of the forums and start trying to run it like its your own.

I have my justifications in what I do. I'm developing a aimbot detection system that needs the master server to determine who is aimbotting and who is not. I need a dedicated box that can support that.

You sit here and belittle me and my reasons just because you feel like my request to the community is unreasonable and you turn a blind eye to any reason.

Its people like you that irritate me to no end. I deleted those posts because it was turning into drama. You use your moderator powers to undelete them without so much as PMing me and asking why. And then restart the drama. You sit here and expect me or anyone else to believe your righteous?

My intentions have never been hidden. However, you just don't read and would rather abuse your powers on this forum to get your way.

Stop posting in this forum and stop abusing your moderator powers to have a hissy fit.

I have asked BAILOPAN to change this section into a redirect to the KAC main site.

Last edited by Kigen; 09-05-2010 at 16:01.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 09-05-2010 , 20:41   Re: Section Closure
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigen View Post
anyone else to believe your righteous?
*you're
Matthias Vance
Old 09-06-2010 , 09:52   Re: Section Closure
Reply With Quote #5

umad?

Now, without getting all dramatic and emotional:
All I did was asking questions, at no point in any post did I judge anything or intended to offend you in any way. I was merely looking for answers.
If this offends you in any way, I am very disappointed in you, and you can go fuck your self.

Awhh, this wasn't very mature now was it? Well, okay .. I guess it's just that kind a day huh.

Have a nice monday anyway!

Kind regards,

Matthias Vance

Last edited by Matthias Vance; 09-06-2010 at 10:17.
frap
Old 09-06-2010 , 10:22   Re: Section Closure
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Vance View Post
umad?

Now, without getting all dramatic and emotional:
All I did was asking questions, at no point in any post did I judge anything or intended to offend you in any way. I was merely looking for answers.
If this offends you in any way, I am very disappointed in you, and you can go fuck your self.

Awhh, this wasn't very mature now was it? Well, okay .. I guess it's just that kind a day huh.

Have a nice monday anyway!

Kind regards,

Matthias Vance
Matthias,

You sound like a complete dick. You come into Kigen's section and disrespect him. Kigen developed KAC all by himself, he puts it out there for everyone to use on their servers, and updates it/runs it all by himself. I think Kigen has the right to do what ever the hell he wants, or ask for what ever the hell he wants from anyone that uses his plugin that he made. Now you have nothing to do with KAC, Kigen, or anything related to it. Kigen has to pay for the master server that has KAC running on it, he can ask for as many donations as he wants, as boxes cost money. You're an admin on these forums, and your telling people to "Go fuck themselves". I'll remember never to use anything from these forums or to ever recommend alliedmodders to anyone, thanks for that. Alliedmodders gave Kigen admin on his section, I believe he has the right to do whatever he wants on his section, they gave it to him for a reason. But you on the other hand, you start un-deleting posts that Kigen wants deleted. So, Kigen has the right to delete whatever the hell he wants from his section and you shouldn't be un-deleting what he wants deleted. Give him some respect, he's trying to make money so that he can run the box that he hosts the master server on, and you're making that pretty damn hard for him.

~Frap

Last edited by frap; 09-06-2010 at 10:28.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 09-06-2010 , 10:27   Re: Section Closure
Reply With Quote #7

Frap, you apparently didn't see the other topics that have been deleted, which is why Matthias Vance has an issue with Kigen. People were merely asking about why he needed $300 and he was deleting the topics instead of responding. And if you don't want to use these forums, well you're just shooting yourself in the foot if you want to run popular servers.
Old 09-06-2010 , 10:30   Re: Section Closure
Reply With Quote #8

Sorry for flaming, just couldn't resist it. I have no issue with KAC, Kigen or anything related to him whatsoever. I do have an issue with the things thetwistedpanda stated.

I always try to be as polite as possible.

Good day to you too, sir.
frap
Old 09-06-2010 , 10:54   Re: Section Closure
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda View Post
Frap, you apparently didn't see the other topics that have been deleted, which is why Matthias Vance has an issue with Kigen. People were merely asking about why he needed $300 and he was deleting the topics instead of responding. And if you don't want to use these forums, well you're just shooting yourself in the foot if you want to run popular servers.
He deleted the topics because they were turning into a "Drama-fest" so to speak, and he didn't want that on AlliedModders. The reason he needed $300 was in order to pay the monthly bill that he hosts the box on with the master server. He even said that in his main post:

Quote:
I really need to meet the donation goal by September 10th, 2010.
Maybe you think that Kigen is taking your money and buying personal stuff with it, I'm not sure if that's the case or what. But I mean, if Kigen wants to delete posts that he feels were un-reasonable, then so be it. I wouldn't use admin powers to un-delete posts. First go to kigen, send him a pm, add him on steam, do something to contact him. Then, talk to him about why the posts were getting deleted, why he needs $300, whatever needs to be done. I just find it disrespectful that his admin powers were getting over-done by another admin. Maybe Kigen was doing something wrong, maybe not, but it's his section on the forums, and he can do what he wishes to on it. Instead of over-doing what he did, talk to him and talk to other admins and see what needs to be done.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 09-06-2010 , 10:55   Re: Section Closure
Reply With Quote #10

Here is a saved copy of the hard-deleted posts, so people can see what happened.
There was more (worse) posts, but I don't think anyone has them saved.
EDIT: Got MV's final reply: http://ampaste.net/f79e612d0

Why don't you check out http://codingdirect.com/ at the same time. Yes, that is Kigen's new company.
A decent server to provide commercial-quality game server hosting and web-hosting along with the management software costs around, you guessed it, $300 p/month.

Last edited by asherkin; 09-06-2010 at 11:16.