Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

weird problem

Post New Thread Reply   

Plut0
Old 01-15-2022 , 20:20   weird problem
Reply With Quote #1

Im using a respawn menu with this buymenu from https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87776
im pretty sure they use natives from cstrike.inc but in game when i try to buy respawn it says i dont have the money and shows $0 in the respawn menu mean while i have like 20k in the bottom right
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	37
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	193133  
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (1zp_res.sma - 52 views - 4.7 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_cs_buymenu (2).sma - 34 views - 58.7 KB)

Last edited by Plut0; 01-16-2022 at 12:00. Reason: lol uploaded config for buymenu and not sma
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2022 , 08:17   Re: weird problem
Reply With Quote #2

The plugin from the link sets the player's money to 0 and uses a fake message to display a different amount in the bottom-right corner that cannot be retrieved with cstrike.inc's money functions.

Try replacing every instance of sending the "g_MsgMoney" message in the .sma like this:

Code:
message_begin(MSG_ONE_UNRELIABLE, g_MsgMoney, _, id) write_long(zp_cs_player_money[id]); write_byte(1); message_end();

To:

Code:
emessage_begin(MSG_ONE_UNRELIABLE, g_MsgMoney, _, id) ewrite_long(zp_cs_player_money[id]); ewrite_byte(1); emessage_end();

Just add "e" in front of every function between "message_begin" and "message_end".

The difference between "message" and "emessage" is that the latter can be detected by other plugins.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 01-16-2022 at 08:21.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
Plut0
Old 01-16-2022 , 10:21   Re: weird problem
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
The plugin from the link sets the player's money to 0 and uses a fake message to display a different amount in the bottom-right corner that cannot be retrieved with cstrike.inc's money functions.

Try replacing every instance of sending the "g_MsgMoney" message in the .sma like this:

Code:
message_begin(MSG_ONE_UNRELIABLE, g_MsgMoney, _, id) write_long(zp_cs_player_money[id]); write_byte(1); message_end();

To:

Code:
emessage_begin(MSG_ONE_UNRELIABLE, g_MsgMoney, _, id) ewrite_long(zp_cs_player_money[id]); ewrite_byte(1); emessage_end();

Just add "e" in front of every function between "message_begin" and "message_end".

The difference between "message" and "emessage" is that the latter can be detected by other plugins.
I dont know if im blind but I cant find it in neither .sma even tried ctrl + f to search
Old 01-16-2022 , 10:54   Re: weird problem
Reply With Quote #4

I'm talking about the buymenu from the link.
Old 01-16-2022 , 12:05   Re: weird problem
Reply With Quote #5

tried it still the same..