Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved Dodgeball Expansion

Post New Thread Reply   

Thymopat
Old 07-28-2015 , 15:39   Dodgeball Expansion
Reply With Quote #1

Hey all,

I´m searching for a SourcePawn developer who will make me an expansion for the Dodgeball Plugin (YADP modded version with speedometer).

What do I need?
I want to make a frontend site for my webpage which shows the players with the fastest rocket speeds. This plugin have to write the "Pusher SteamID or Steamname" (maybe both but not really needed the steamid is enough for me) and the "Person who failed to push the rocket back" (here I need the same as before) with the corresponding Rocket Speed into a mysql database.
Additionally it would be nice if the YADP modded version with speedometer shows not only the speed of one rocket in my case two. (not major function, but would be nice)

Note: I´m often using 2 rockets.

Unfortunately I can only code in php and a bit java and I haven´t got time to learn SourcePawn. So I´m going to search for a coder.

What will you get?
Please add me on steam or write a message, thanks in advance.
Contact me and I will tell you what I´m going to pay. We will search for a decent price. I´m a coder too, so I know nobody is making plugins or something else for free. (only few exceptions)

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Thymo

(Fuck as I see right now this is the wrong section, I reported it for moving to the right place)

Last edited by Thymopat; 04-28-2017 at 03:55.