Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)

Post New Thread Reply   

LuxeLife
Old 04-29-2021 , 04:24   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #481

[redirect.smx] Database connection failure: Could not find driver "mysql"

How can i fix that?
KoltaiArmy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-28-2021 , 10:46   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #482

I just realised the compile only works with 1.6 compiler, but it wasnt an easy thing to find in 2021.

Last edited by KoltaiArmy; 07-28-2021 at 11:16.
fragnichtnach
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-16-2021 , 06:02   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Here a module for force Redirection on CS:GO (without ask).

Require:
Is this allowed by TOS of Valve?
eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2021 , 12:07   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #484

bro, what's this complicated stuff? I'm looking for a normal simple !servers plugin for CSS
I liked server hop but it's too outdated and causes lag spikes

Last edited by eliteroyal; 09-01-2021 at 12:08.
Pala4
Old 09-26-2021 , 00:36   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #485

After the update, TF2 stopped working due to a2s. Who can fix this plugin?
Pala4
Old 10-31-2021 , 06:47   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #486

I will pay whoever updates this plugin.
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-29-2021 , 14:30   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #487

Valve updated A2S and added a challenge query for server info.
It is not very hard to update the plugin for that, there already is a challenge query for player list.

However as I don't have any server to test nor sourcemod 1.6 that is required to compile and I don't know if this change can break other games, this is not something I will do.
ipaqmaster
Old 03-27-2022 , 01:11   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #488

Having trouble getting this one working, everything seems correct but refresh_failures continues to climb for 5 tf2 servers in the database indefinitely despite being able to netcat/telnet to the ports of each server just fine. I presume this problem is due to the A2S changes you mentioned.

The logs in each of them detail themselves reaching out to each other server spewing out errors like: "[redirect.smx] A2S error 'TimeOut' while refreshing aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:12345 infos".

I also noticed that if redirect_autocleanup_db is enabled, each of the server's rows would eventually disappear and !servers responds saying there are none. I assume this is because one server being restarted triggers a row cleanup and the others who are already running aren't re-creating their own rows after the initial startup cleanup routine of another server against the same db and redirect_servers table.

I feel like this could be improved and easier to scale in future if each server updated their own players/bots/maxplayers/map columns directly for their own row instead of having each server reach out to every other server for details -- Having them communicate/operate through reading each-other's mysql rows rather than reaching out to each-other for info directly.

Unfortunately I don't have much .sp experience but I may have a crack at reading over the plugin and seeing if I can change it so they each update their own rows with their info instead of relying on the query_ip value / RCON method between each-other to fetch it.
Realistically the best idea would be to update it to support this newer A2S challenge query but I have a bit of reading to do on it all over at https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Server_queries

Also, not sure if this is a small bug but the plugin seems to refer to redirect_force_ip as the query IP despite redirect_force_query_ip being set which required a cheeky iptables nat redirect on my part so communication were possible despite the gameservers being one one machine behind a public facing firewall with a private address it can access itself locally with.
ax_falcon__acc_2
Old 05-31-2022 , 09:08   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #489

Has anyone got this working?

I've been modifying what I think might be an older version of Server Redirect to update it's code to work with the latest stable Sourcemod (1.10) however, I need some help.

If there's another version of a server redirect that works with the latest version of CS:GO then please provide a link.

Else, can I please get some help with this code. The error is:

Code:
server_redirect_11.sp(380) : error 100: function prototypes do not match
and that line is:

Code:
se.socket = SocketCreate(SOCKET_TCP, SocketCreate_Error);
which refers to the naming of the coloured function named like so:

Code:
native bool SocketIsConnected(Handle socket);
native Handle:SocketCreate(SocketType:protocol=SOCKET_TCP, SocketErrorCB:efunc);
native bool:SocketBind(Handle:socket, const String:hostname[], port);
native SocketConnect(Handle:socket, SocketConnectCB:cfunc, SocketReceiveCB:rfunc, SocketDisconnectCB:dfunc, const String:hostname[], port);
native bool:SocketDisconnect(Handle:socket);
native bool:SocketListen(Handle:socket, SocketIncomingCB:ifunc);
native SocketSend(Handle:socket, const String:data[], size=-1);
native SocketSendTo(Handle:socket, const String:data[], size=-1, const String:hostname[], port);
native SocketSetOption(Handle:socket, SocketOption:option, value);
native SocketSetReceiveCallback(Handle:socket, SocketReceiveCB:rfunc);
native SocketSetSendqueueEmptyCallback(Handle:socket, SocketSendqueueEmptyCB:sfunc);
native SocketSetDisconnectCallback(Handle:socket, SocketDisconnectCB:dfunc);
native SocketSetErrorCallback(Handle:socket, SocketErrorCB:efunc);
native SocketSetArg(Handle:socket, any:arg);
native SocketGetHostName(String:dest[], destLen);
..Now, originally, the line:

Code:
se.socket = SocketCreate(SOCKET_TCP, SocketCreate_Error);
..was actually written with a UDP socket, like so:

Code:
se.socket = SocketCreate(SOCKET_UDP, SocketCreate_Error);
..however I tried TCP there but the error still pops up.

...SocketType is declared like this:

Code:
enum SocketType {
	SOCKET_TCP = 1,
	SOCKET_UDP,
	SOCKET_RAW
}
...and SocketErrorCB is declared like this:

Code:
typeset  SocketErrorCB
{
    function Action (Handle socket, const int errorType, const int errorNum, int arg)
};
The above code that is coloured blue signifies changes I made to the original code (in order to make work with the latest CS:GO SourceMod) according to this page:

https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Sourcepa...yntax#typedefs

...the old code was like this:

Code:
funcenum SocketErrorCB
{
    public(Handle:socket, const errorType, const errorNum, any:arg)
};
I see admins have helped with ease the changes needed with this error in other pages, and I've viewed perhaps nearly 10 solutions in other searches on that error, but none of them had the same delcarations so if you can please point out what's incorrect.

Thanks
Neigeflocon
Old 11-05-2023 , 07:19   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)
Reply With Quote #490

I keep getting this Error spammed on my servers, it occasionally fixes itself but then breaks again, I'm really confused. Does anyone have a fix for this?

[redirect.smx] A2S error 'InvalidResponse' while refreshing "Server IP" infos