Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] Radio v2.0.0.8 FINAL (21/08/2017)

Post New Thread Reply   

dubbeh
Old 04-27-2015 , 07:42   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #391

Hey, It's not possible I'm afraid within CS:GO at least. There's a way to display the MOTD, but you can't put any type of input outside the window. Then when you close the window the radio will stop playing - This was the first method i tried out when i got the php script setup.

If anyone has found a way around it. Please send me a message on the forums to test it out, Thanks.

Last edited by dubbeh; 04-27-2015 at 07:44.
Jte One
Old 05-01-2015 , 13:19   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #392

Hello,

I would like to know if he would have possibility of adding to the radio csgo plugin, command for reglé the sound because the sound is really too strong.

I you re thank you in advance

Cordially Jte One
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 05-04-2015 , 23:17   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #393

Looks like fun plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbeh View Post
sm_radio_autoplay 1/0 - Enable the radio to auto-play on map change, Only works with direct radio station links within the menu
Is it possible for you to add another feature like this, but working as a round-end-sound?

Regards.
noobg
Old 07-17-2015 , 07:32   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #394

how to amplify the volume of music? Music on the radio is too weak.
dubbeh
Old 08-02-2015 , 17:55   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrO View Post
Looks like fun plugin.

Is it possible for you to add another feature like this, but working as a round-end-sound?

Regards.
Should be some active plugins to manage that exact task, remember there was 2 or 3 active ones over a year ago. If they're inactive, I can always whip together some fast code to establish that task .

The problem with any type of sound issues within CS:GO can't be changed from the plugin side of things, will have to be managed on the radio players themselves outside of game. Sorry, It's out of my control in CS:GO with the MOTD changes

Quick update: Released v1.0.0.15 to resolve 1 small compiler error in the latest SourcePawn.

Changelog:

v1.0.0.15
- Switched from my own custom CS:GO check to GetEngineVersion - built into sourcemod function
- Fix errors on the latest SourcePawn compiler
- Small change to radiofix.php - It's on my own site with the exception of analytics, purely optional from the config.

Last edited by dubbeh; 08-06-2015 at 11:13.
icesteed
Old 08-10-2015 , 18:34   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #396

I am not getting any sound from any radio channel :S Does anyone have this problem and if so it'll be great if you can tell me about a fix for it. I uploaded everything as is but I still don't hear anything from any radio channel.

Thanks.
mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 08-21-2015 , 18:34   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #397

Suggestions:
Can you make categories..

If you type !radio it shows the categories example: House, Techno, RNB and so on.
If you click on House you see all house radiostations
dubbeh
Old 08-25-2015 , 13:17   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #398

Hey,

That's perfectly possible - Would have to make the menu system accept something like "Category" "Station" "URL". Then if the category is blank, fall back to the standard single layer menu eg. "" "Station" "URL". Will see what i can come up with by next week.

Spoke with icesteed over whisper, was a problem with sourceradio at the time - everything seems to be ok now. Was going to eventually add a guide to create your own custom raido stations using www.mediaelementjs.com - only downside would be everytime a user started the station, it would go from the beginning again.
Old 09-07-2015 , 01:13   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #399

Quote:
L 09/06/2015 - 22:15:22: [SM] Native "ShowVGUIPanel" reported: Client 20 is not in game
L 09/06/2015 - 22:15:22: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "radio.smx":
L 09/06/2015 - 22:15:22: [SM] [0] Line 328, C:\Users\Desktop\sourcemod\scripting\radio.sp ::LoadMOTDPanel()
L 09/06/2015 - 22:15:22: [SM] [1] Line 307, C:\Users\Desktop\sourcemod\scripting\radio.sp ::Command_RadioOff()

Last edited by red4911; 09-07-2015 at 01:13.
mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2015 , 07:25   Re: [ANY] Radio
Reply With Quote #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbeh View Post
Hey,

That's perfectly possible - Would have to make the menu system accept something like "Category" "Station" "URL". Then if the category is blank, fall back to the standard single layer menu eg. "" "Station" "URL". Will see what i can come up with by next week.

Spoke with icesteed over whisper, was a problem with sourceradio at the time - everything seems to be ok now. Was going to eventually add a guide to create your own custom raido stations using www.mediaelementjs.com - only downside would be everytime a user started the station, it would go from the beginning again.
Hi, I dont know how to do that