Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

cecc_costa
Old 03-14-2009 , 11:06   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

This is super AMX AMX conflict with amx x, so some plugnis should be rebuilt. Should also enter a limit of AWP and G3 to a good use for this mod.
danielkza
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-14-2009 , 13:48   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecc_costa View Post
This is super AMX AMX conflict with amx x, so some plugnis should be rebuilt. Should also enter a limit of AWP and G3 to a good use for this mod.
That doesn't make sense at all, how can Super conflict with AMX Mod X?

And AGAIN, AMX Super is a tool for admins, and some fun stuff to players, but it's not a weapon limiter, or anything in that line.

Community / No support through PM
PauliusBa
Old 03-19-2009 , 15:49   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

AMX Super should be a plugin with lots of client commands. It should NOT be bloated with MISC stuff which can be installed separately like joins shower, ping kicker, etc.
A post which suggests adding Cheater Suspect functionality should be literally ignored!
There also should be a global IP/STEAM cvar, so there would not be any hardcoding. I have 3 LAN university's server and 2 public steam servers, so tracking something by STEAM_ID when it's sv_lan 1 would be useless.
danielkza
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-19-2009 , 17:53   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauliusBa View Post
AMX Super should be a plugin with lots of client commands. It should NOT be bloated with MISC stuff which can be installed separately like joins shower, ping kicker, etc.
A post which suggests adding Cheater Suspect functionality should be literally ignored!
There also should be a global IP/STEAM cvar, so there would not be any hardcoding. I have 3 LAN university's server and 2 public steam servers, so tracking something by STEAM_ID when it's sv_lan 1 would be useless.
You will be able to disable anything you want in the 5.0, including whatever you consider 'bloat', during the compilation process.

About the IP/Steam thing, seems like a good idea, but no-steam is the problem, since I don't want to encourage them to use the plugin and then fill the forums with idiot questions and problems I won't care to solve.

Thanks for your input anyway

Community / No support through PM
nicky115
Old 03-24-2009 , 07:54   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

can you fix amx_gag in the amx super menu as you have to enter this manualy in console as menu doesent work when it comes to gag.

also make it possible to change the admin flags on the plugin it self as it can not be done at the moment and yes we have followed instructions and so forth had 25 expirenced people try now and no luck
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 03-24-2009 , 08:12   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Epic fail if twentysix people failed to change flags required to use a certain command.

Just change them in cmdaccess.ini after running the plugin once. How hard can it be?
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 03-24-2009 , 09:52   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky115 View Post
can you fix amx_gag in the amx super menu as you have to enter this manualy in console as menu doesent work when it comes to gag.
The menu is unrelated to 5.0. If you have an issue with the menu, make a new post about it or post in the menu's thread. As far as I know, the menu works fine for gag.

Quote:
also make it possible to change the admin flags on the plugin it self as it can not be done at the moment and yes we have followed instructions and so forth had 25 expirenced people try now and no luck
ROFL. I just have to ask, which instructions did you follow?

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
nicky115
Old 03-24-2009 , 12:42   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

just tried it my self and it worked like you said i dont no how they missed that lol

also is there away you can set users2.ini so you can add admins separate to the origanal users.ini
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 03-24-2009 , 13:14   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

This?

Please stay on topic. :p
BANNED
Old 03-24-2009 , 19:00   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Hi!! i have some suggestions.

- BunnyHop Abilities: One Round
Plugin: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=610329
- Longjump : One Round!!!
fakemeta_util Stock!!