Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

im lost and need help fast

Post New Thread Reply   

z0error
Old 02-07-2009 , 15:36   im lost and need help fast
Reply With Quote #1

ill get to the point quick, im currently deployed right now and where im at there is no internet. im currently sating the night at a place that does but i wont be back who knows when.
me and my guys got counter stike 1.6, we all play through my wireless router. were getting tired of gaurding the hostages and planting bombs. we realy wanna do deathmatch. i have like zero expierence with mods andything like that. i tried googling how exactly to set it up but just got more lost. somthing with amx, csdm 1.2 or whatever, putting this in thier and then editing this script and so on.. is there anyway someone can help me "like withing the next few hrs".
all we want to do is set up a deathmatch and play. i have csdm, amx-x. if someone is willing to tell me how to set it up we would realy appreciate it. or if someone knows a site that gives step by step directions on how to do it, through lan would help us out a lot
were not looking for anything crazy, the maps on the game are fine, im not trying to edit them, or anything like that. we just want somthing like first team to 100 kills wins. any help would be greatfull. like i said, im not trying to be greedy or anything, but time is somthing i do not have a lot of, we will be leaving this place soon and the faster reponce i can get is greatly appreciated, thanks A@O Squad.
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-08-2009 , 02:39   Re: im lost and need help fast
Reply With Quote #2

This page is a little bit outdated, but You can still follow the instruction how to install CSDM.

On a side note - posting the same question 3 times during couple of hours is same like bumping the topic, which is forbidden on this forum. Nobody cares here if You don't have time to wait for an answer. Same like nobody - like You - cares if me (or sombody here) don't have time to answer faster. Bumping topics or being impatient makes only the potential people (they could help You) to ignore You and to not help You - I mean the opposite result than desired one by You.
Y2K986
Old 03-16-2009 , 23:38   Re: im lost and need help fast
Reply With Quote #3

Hi.can I ask one question too?I think i made a deathmatch server,but i'm not sure that it works 100%.I must test it for some more.The important thing is that,I played some DM servers on Internet where at the beggining you can choose a gun and a rifle(without any cost) and every time you spawn you get the same stuff. (until u decide to change them).U can't buy anything,u just choose and play.My question is,since I'm new at this,is this some kind of mode or something?What should i do to make my DM server work like this?I really need help...as simple as it can be...

Sorry for my English,please reply...
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-17-2009 , 04:19   Re: im lost and need help fast
Reply With Quote #4

CSDM 2.1.2 Installation Instructions:

1. Stop the server. Update the AMX X to the latest (currently 1.8.1) version. Install CS-Addon package. All You need for that You can find here.
2. Download the latest version of CSDM (at this moment it's 2.1.2).
3. Extract the CSDM package to your addons/amxmodx folder, or extract it locally for upload to FTP.
4. Open addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins-csdm.ini file and enable/disable the plugins you want.
5. Open addons/amxmodx/configs/csdm.cfg and configure CSDM to your liking.
6. Restart your HLDS server, and you're done!

Note:
It doesn't work on no-steam servers nor with ZBOT's (CZERO bots hacked to get them working with CS1.6).
Y2K986
Old 03-17-2009 , 09:49   Re: im lost and need help fast
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
CSDM 2.1.2 Installation Instructions:

Note:
It doesn't work on no-steam servers nor with ZBOT's (CZERO bots hacked to get them working with CS1.6).
I Have "cs16full_v4zbot.exe" instalation of CS.Does it mean it won't work?I just need to play this in LAN,not on Net.Can u help me with the good version of CS ? (where i can download it from? )

Edit: Does it have to be a dedicated server to play Deathmatch?Because I must play on some other computer (problem is finding one)...

Edit2: i get this:

[ 1] Admin Base 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team admin.amxx running
[ 2] Admin Commands 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team admincmd.amxx running
[ 3] Admin Help 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team adminhelp.amxx running
[ 4] Slots Reservation 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team adminslots.amxx running
[ 5] Multi-Lingual System 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team multilingual.am running
[ 6] Menus Front-End 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team menufront.amxx running
[ 7] Commands Menu 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team cmdmenu.amxx running
[ 8] Players Menu 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team plmenu.amxx running
[ 9] Teleport Menu 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team telemenu.amxx running
[ 10] Maps Menu 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team mapsmenu.amxx running
[ 11] Plugin Menu 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team pluginmenu.amxx running
[ 12] Admin Chat 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team adminchat.amxx running
[ 13] Anti Flood 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team antiflood.amxx running
[ 14] Scrolling Message 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team scrollmsg.amxx running
[ 15] Info. Messages 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team imessage.amxx running
[ 16] Admin Votes 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team adminvote.amxx running
[ 17] NextMap 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team nextmap.amxx running
[ 18] Nextmap Chooser 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team mapchooser.amxx running
[ 19] TimeLeft 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team timeleft.amxx running
[ 20] Pause Plugins 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team pausecfg.amxx running
[ 21] Stats Configuration 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team statscfg.amxx running
[ 22] StatsX 1.8.1.3746 AMXX Dev Team statsx.amxx running
[ 23] unknown unknown unknown csdm_main.amxx bad load
[ 24] unknown unknown unknown csdm_equip.amxx bad load
[ 25] unknown unknown unknown csdm_spawn_pres bad load
[ 26] unknown unknown unknown csdm_misc.amxx bad load
[ 27] unknown unknown unknown csdm_protection bad load
[ 28] CSDM Main 2.1.1 CSDM Team csdm_ffa.amxx paused
( 23) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "csdm_respawn") - check your modules.ini.
( 24) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "csdm_active") - check your modules.ini.
( 25) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "csdm_trace_hull") - check your modules.ini.
( 26) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "csdm_active") - check your modules.ini.
( 27) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "csdm_active") - check your modules.ini.
28 plugins, 22 running

What should I do??

Last edited by Y2K986; 03-17-2009 at 10:58.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 03-17-2009 , 18:08   Re: im lost and need help fast
Reply With Quote #6

http://steampowered.com is the only place to get a legal version of HLDS

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).