Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FF2 Lord Homicide's Bosses [NEW BOSS: Corrupted Heavy]

Post New Thread Reply   

LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 07-04-2017 , 01:52   Lord Homicide's Bosses [NEW BOSS: Corrupted Heavy]
Reply With Quote #1

A long time ago, I used to make bosses for a certain group I was once admin on. I resigned from that group a while ago, and so today I thought "why not make my bosses public?" And so I did.

BOSS #1: Corrupted Sniper (Download)

Description: One of my three "corrupted" bosses. His weapon gives him a 50% immunity to critical hit damage, at the cost of making him 50% more vulnerable to fire. His base speed is 520 (as compared to Saxton Hale's 460), but he is much frailer than Hale, having an HP formula of (((560+n)*n)^1.04) instead of (((760+n)*n)^1.04). His form of mobility is teleportation, which recharges every five seconds (can easily be adjusted in the CFG for balance reasons, if necessary).

Rage: On rage, he revives dead opponents as minions, activates slow motion for five seconds, and stuns opponents for eight seconds.

A video of Corrupted Sniper being played as can be found here.

BOSS #2: Corrupted Demoman (Download)

Description: One of my three "corrupted" bosses. His melee weapon, unlike Corrupted Sniper, gives him no special attributes. He has more HP than Saxton, having an HP formula of (((850+n)*n)^1.04), but is ever so slightly slower than Saxton, having a base speed of 450. His form of mobility is super jump, which recharges every five seconds.

Rage: On rage, Corrupted Demoman gains seven seconds of uber, stuns enemies for nine seconds, stuns sentry guns for eleven seconds, and activates an explosive dance, similar to Seeman's. He also gains a grenade launcher with a 500% faster projectile speed and five shots. Like I said, the CFG can be easily edited for balance reasons if you find this to be overpowered.

No videos showcasing Corrupted Demoman exist.

BOSS #3: Corrupted Spy (Download)

Description: One of my three "corrupted" bosses. His primary weapon grants him no special perks. He is similar to Corrupted Sniper in the sense that he sacrifices HP for movement speed, but not on as extreme a spectrum as Corrupted Sniper. His base HP formula is (((720+n)*n)^1.04) and his base speed is 490. His form of mobility is a super jump, which recharges every 1.5 seconds.

Rage: On rage, Corrupted Spy gains seven seconds of uber and stuns opponents for nine seconds. He also obtains a revolver with three shots, all of which shoot five bullets at once. This makes the revolver capable of damaging multiple foes with one shot, or dealing extremely high damage to one foe.

A video of Corrupted Spy being played as can be found here.

BOSS #4: No Random Crits (Download)

Description: I believe this is the first non-corrupted boss I ever made, though since it was so long ago, I can't remember for sure. He is slower than Saxton, having a base speed of 340, and has no increase to his HP formula. His melee weapon gains 250 seconds of guaranteed crits every time he kills an enemy, always crits from behind, always crits versus disguised players, and of course, has no random critical hits. His form of mobility is a super jump, which recharges every three seconds. In addition, he also has the B.A.S.E Jumper.

Rage: On rage, NRC gains 15 seconds of uber and gains a rocket launcher with 99 shots. The rocket launcher fires extremely rapidly, has no random crits, suffers a 50% damage penalty, and gains 500 seconds of guaranteed crits on a kill. Once again, this can be modified for balance reasons if needed.

There are no videos showcasing No Random Crits.

BOSS #5: Edgelord (Download)

Description: Similarly to No Random Crits, Edgelord has a base speed of 360. However, he has two lives. Each hit with his melee ignites targets and makes them bleed for seven seconds. His form of mobility is teleportation, which recharges every 17 seconds. Upon losing a life, he activates slow motion for six seconds. Losing a life also causes him to gain a scattergun with three shots. Each scattergun shot has the Force a Nature's knockback effect and deals no damage, but makes targets bleed for three seconds. Since bleed damage is affected by the boss' inherently high damage output, three seconds of bleeding is more than enough for Edgelord's scattergun to kill his target, unless it's a heavy or the like.

Rage: On rage, Edgelord simply stuns opponents for 17 seconds. Because this is such an extreme duration, feel free to edit the CFG to your liking.

There are no videos showcasing Edgelord.

BOSS #6: Corrupted Heavy (Download)

Description: Corrupted Heavy is a boss that sacrifices base speed for HP, having a huge HP formula of (((1300+n)*n)^1.04), but a crippling base speed of 230. To make it easier for him to hit classes such as scouts, his weapon swings 50% faster and can also grant speed boosts for many reasons. When he hits an opponent, he gains 20 points of boost, which allows him to move slightly faster, as well as a five second speed boost. Hits also slow opponents by 40% for five seconds. Killing an opponent gives him a 15 second speed boost. He also has a 50% immunity to sentry damage, which makes it easier for him to get rid of them while he's still at his crawl of a base speed. His mobility ability is a super jump.

Rage: On rage, Corrupted Heavy gains uber for nine seconds and stuns opponents for the same duration. He also gains a tomislav with 75 bullets and a 75% increase in accuracy. Kills with the tomislav turn opponents to gold.

There are no videos showcasing Corrupted Heavy.
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!

Last edited by LordHotPocketHomicide; 11-20-2017 at 21:25. Reason: Had to add the [FF2] tag.
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2017 , 06:09   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses
Reply With Quote #2

New bosses finnaly Amazing
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2017 , 06:13   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses
Reply With Quote #3

i gonna edit a bit no random crits
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568
scouttuler
Old 07-05-2017 , 12:23   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses
Reply With Quote #4

o_O
Old 07-24-2017 , 13:08   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses
Reply With Quote #5

Bumped because I added a new boss; not sure if that's a good reason to bump a thread, but I did anyways.
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!
Transit Of Venus
Old 07-25-2017 , 04:28   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses
Reply With Quote #6

Testing on SK93 Beta FF2
160.202.167.17:27500

Click on the banner to explore my servers and more
Send a message via ICQ to Transit Of Venus Send a message via Skype™ to Transit Of Venus
Transit Of Venus
Old 07-25-2017 , 05:16   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses
Reply With Quote #7

Models location is wrong in mod_download.
you have models\corruptheavy\models\corruptedheavy
but it's models\freak_fortress_2\corruptheavy\models\c orruptedheavy

for weapon use tf_weapon_fists, not saxxy

Tomislav gets no ammo, can't find a fix yet

Click on the banner to explore my servers and more

Last edited by Transit Of Venus; 07-25-2017 at 05:27.
Send a message via ICQ to Transit Of Venus Send a message via Skype™ to Transit Of Venus
p0008874
Old 07-25-2017 , 07:41   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transit Of Venus View Post
Models location is wrong in mod_download.
you have models\corruptheavy\models\corruptedheavy
but it's models\freak_fortress_2\corruptheavy\models\c orruptedheavy

for weapon use tf_weapon_fists, not saxxy

Tomislav gets no ammo, can't find a fix yet
On the heavy problem.
https://github.com/50DKP/FF2-Officia...al_noanims.ff2

You forgot add ammo to arg7

Whatever. Don't for get add phy in download.
Attached Files
File Type: cfg corruptheavy.cfg (4.3 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by p0008874; 07-25-2017 at 07:54.
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 07-25-2017 , 11:27   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0008874 View Post
On the heavy problem.
https://github.com/50DKP/FF2-Officia...al_noanims.ff2

You forgot add ammo to arg7

Whatever. Don't for get add phy in download.
Thanks for the fix, I'll update the main download.