Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Any][MySQL] tVip (2.3 | 04-04-21) - The simplest to use Vip Manager

Post New Thread Reply   

Totenfluch
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-03-2017 , 12:51   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpetri View Post
Getting this error when executing sm_addvip:

And what do I enter for "<name>"?

Edit:

I can add VIPs via sm_tvip but it does not seem to work with Custom Chat Colors and TogsClanTags.
looks like you are not using the latest version

You error is from an old version since the lines don't match. Also this very error was fixed.
PLG & GGC - CS:GO Roleplay

and countless more...

I can make a helicopter shoot missles if you want me to...
lilpetri
Old 04-03-2017 , 15:30   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenfluch View Post
looks like you are not using the latest version

You error is from an old version since the lines don't match. Also this very error was fixed.
I will try and download it again. What do I enter for name? Just the player's name, or?

Last edited by lilpetri; 04-03-2017 at 15:30.
Totenfluch
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-03-2017 , 16:56   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #63

Quote:
I will try and download it again. What do I enter for name? Just the player's name, or?
Player name, info - anything you want - doesn't matter

and countless more...

kamild1996
Old 04-03-2017 , 18:05   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
I can add VIPs via sm_tvip but it does not seem to work with Custom Chat Colors and TogsClanTags.
It does the same for me - permissions are added properly but tags are not. Just use /reloadccc and tags will be in place.
I guess tVip applies permissions after CCC has already applied the tags. A quick workaround would probably be to edit the tVip plugin so it executes "sm_reloadccc" after applying permissions. I may do a quick edit tomorrow for that.

EDIT: Done a quick edit of the plugin that calls sm_reloadccc (from within the reloadTags() function) when executing reloadVIPs(), grantVip() and SQLCheckVIPQuery() - tags on plugin load should work straight away, and tags are reacquired on each admin cache reload. Of course reloading the entire config over and over is inefficient (so maybe don't use it on busy servers) which is why I just didn't stick it into loadVip(), so later on I'm going to check if I can do it the right way by utilizing CCC_ResetColor and CCC_ResetTag instead. Use at your own risk
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (tVip.sp - 88 views - 23.1 KB)

Last edited by kamild1996; 04-04-2017 at 05:58.
lilpetri
Old 04-04-2017 , 16:44   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamild1996 View Post
It does the same for me - permissions are added properly but tags are not. Just use /reloadccc and tags will be in place.
I guess tVip applies permissions after CCC has already applied the tags. A quick workaround would probably be to edit the tVip plugin so it executes "sm_reloadccc" after applying permissions. I may do a quick edit tomorrow for that.

EDIT: Done a quick edit of the plugin that calls sm_reloadccc (from within the reloadTags() function) when executing reloadVIPs(), grantVip() and SQLCheckVIPQuery() - tags on plugin load should work straight away, and tags are reacquired on each admin cache reload. Of course reloading the entire config over and over is inefficient (so maybe don't use it on busy servers) which is why I just didn't stick it into loadVip(), so later on I'm going to check if I can do it the right way by utilizing CCC_ResetColor and CCC_ResetTag instead. Use at your own risk
Thank you so much!
kamild1996
Old 04-06-2017 , 09:41   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #66

Np, I just wanted to try and update it so it can use the ccc.inc include, but the include is outdated (doesn't use those new-style declarations)...
P4UL
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-13-2017 , 10:30   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #67

Is this compatible with sourcebans?
Totenfluch
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-13-2017 , 12:51   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4UL View Post
depends on what you want to achieve with this combination

and countless more...

sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-13-2017 , 13:31   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4UL View Post
This plugin seems to supersede any flags given by sourcebans.

That might be helpful for some people, but hurtful for others. For example, if you have an already-established admin whom is getting admin flags through sourcebans, if they decide to donate, their admin flags are removed and replaced with whatever you specify in the tVip config.
Old 05-09-2017 , 08:28   Re: [Any][MySQL] tVip (2.0 | 27-03-17) - The simplest to use Vip Manager
Reply With Quote #70

Amazing work, the plugin is working perfectly thank you so much.

Just a suggestion, if possible, can you make the plugin gives groups aswell?