Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

How can a person play copy version of CS : GO online ?

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ProgrammerNotnice
Old 08-03-2018 , 22:54   How can a person play copy version of CS : GO online ?

My friend has the backup copy of CS : GO . How does he play the game online ? We do know how to set up online up .
ProgrammerNotnice
Old 08-03-2018 , 23:02   How can a person play copy version of CS : GO online ?

My friend has the full copy version of CS:GO . We want to play online with each other . The copy version he has is on his PC. We want to know do we servers to play online like steam and offline private
? I don't much about server so . If anybody can drop me some knowledge on servers that would be lovely .
ProgrammerNotnice
Old 08-03-2018 , 23:26   How do a person install CS : GO into their PC Properly ?

My has a backup version on CS : GO so other is words is not owner of the original copy . My friend and I want to know install the backup version the right way . He has all of the files from the owner and he has a steam account . We want to do have to know do we have to have them in the steam folder or different folder ? Also want to play online together too . How do we go about doing that ?
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 08-04-2018 , 00:57   Re: How can a person play copy version of CS : GO online ?

Well you can always join a lobby together. If you're implying you both dont have steam then you SOL on that bud. No steam = no support
ProgrammerNotnice
Old 08-04-2018 , 01:29   Re: How can a person play copy version of CS : GO online ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Well you can always join a lobby together. If you're implying you both dont have steam then you SOL on that bud. No steam = no support
YES we both have steam.
headline
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-04-2018 , 01:53   Re: How do a person install CS : GO into their PC Properly ?

This is a AlliedModders community forum, not necessarily a place for CS:GO players to get help with steam. If you have the steam account, log into the steam client and download from the steam servers. Unless you have horrendous download speeds or the content is blocked through a filter, it sounds like you're struggling to load the game without steam installed, which you will absolutely not get help for on this forum.

Just download the game from steam.

Last edited by headline; 08-04-2018 at 01:53.
Closed Thread