Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Berserker Mode V1.6.8 (Updated 12/13/2010)

Post New Thread Reply   

mommafish
Old 05-26-2010 , 00:42   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/25/10)
Reply With Quote #21

izzit possible to give +20 temp hp instead of adrealine?
Cuthbert
Old 05-26-2010 , 12:10   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/25/10)
Reply With Quote #22

Is it possible for the plugin to apply the effects of adrenaline directly, without giving adrenaline as an item?
honorcode23
BANNED
Old 05-26-2010 , 17:14   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/25/10)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuthbert View Post
Is it possible for the plugin to apply the effects of adrenaline directly, without giving adrenaline as an item?
I can create the temporal health, and maybe the faster reviving and healing. However, i cant figure out how to set the bloody effect on the player. Ill work on that
Cuthbert
Old 05-27-2010 , 10:22   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/25/10)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by honorcode23 View Post
I can create the temporal health, and maybe the faster reviving and healing. However, i cant figure out how to set the bloody effect on the player. Ill work on that
Yeah I think the visual effect of adrenaline (or even the defibrillator) would serve the plugin really well. If adrenaline + use = visual effect with temporary health, I have to think it's possible to apply the visual effect and health by themselves, right?

Do you think you could add the option to have only melee kills trigger the berserker mode? What I'd like to do is set a smaller timer and kill count, so that a player gets berserker from having a few really good melee swings.
mommafish
Old 05-27-2010 , 21:47   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/25/10)
Reply With Quote #25

since suvivors are on fire in berserker can you make them shoot unlimited incendiary ammo.. then when berserker ends you put upgrade_remove INCENDIARY AMMO ?
honorcode23
BANNED
Old 05-27-2010 , 23:00   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/25/10)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuthbert View Post
Yeah I think the visual effect of adrenaline (or even the defibrillator) would serve the plugin really well. If adrenaline + use = visual effect with temporary health, I have to think it's possible to apply the visual effect and health by themselves, right?

Do you think you could add the option to have only melee kills trigger the berserker mode? What I'd like to do is set a smaller timer and kill count, so that a player gets berserker from having a few really good melee swings.
I dont think its possible to set temporal health right now, so the only thing i can do, is setting the adrenaline effect. Ill test and work on the plugin this friday, just be patient and ill try to fix every bug and add new features

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommafish View Post
since suvivors are on fire in berserker can you make them shoot unlimited incendiary ammo.. then when berserker ends you put upgrade_remove INCENDIARY AMMO ?
Sure, i will set an option this friday
mommafish
Old 05-27-2010 , 23:14   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/25/10)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Sure, i will set an option this friday

nice! make sure its not sv_unlimtedammo 1 but something like special ammo rewards.. you get 999 fire ammo but still have to reload when your inital ammo runs up (e.g smg have 50 ammo)

i only know how to make laser sight on and off after berserk.. not incendary ammo, its too hard for me good luck pro
Cuthbert
Old 05-28-2010 , 16:51   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/25/10)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
I dont think its possible to set temporal health right now, so the only thing i can do, is setting the adrenaline effect. Ill test and work on the plugin this friday, just be patient and ill try to fix every bug and add new features
For sure, thanks for taking the time!
mommafish
Old 05-29-2010 , 01:30   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/28/10)
Reply With Quote #29

great work! however there are some bugs with infinite ammo thing... when they use shotgun they do not need to reload! Therefore izzit possible to just give 3clips of fire ammo.. and not when they reload? thanks

Last edited by mommafish; 05-29-2010 at 01:33.
honorcode23
BANNED
Old 05-29-2010 , 12:28   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/28/10)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommafish View Post
great work! however there are some bugs with infinite ammo thing... when they use shotgun they do not need to reload! Therefore izzit possible to just give 3clips of fire ammo.. and not when they reload? thanks
Sorry, i couldnt manage how to fix it. If you dont like how the infinite bullets work, then, feel free to disable the option.

Im sorry, i tried serveal methods a none of them worked properly.

Last edited by honorcode23; 05-29-2010 at 14:55.