Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[STOPPED][TF2] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (V1.1)

Post New Thread Reply   

casvdry
Old 03-04-2010 , 04:20   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #521

I've been testing more with bots and this achievement seems bugged.

If I create an achievement that says the Demoknight has to kill 5 Pyros with Eyelander while on fire what happens is if I get to like 50 or 75% and then die.. my next life I'm stuck at 75% and it doesn't reset on my next lives.

Also, What's the difference between specifying an amount in the first block and an amount in a block like kill achievement?

And finally some suggestions. An achievement that can be earned while killing someone under the effects of kritzkrieg (Such as the medic or the attacker) I realize this can be done the opposite with Medic/Assistant.

Achievement/Kills detected after X number of seconds after players spawn (Good for spawn camping achievements, with X weapon or X class, for example)

Achievements based on points, either by maps entire time or by individual rounds (Example, 3 separate rounds are in Dustbowl)

So we could specify such as, map based achievement

Must accumulate X amount of points _________
Must accomplish on the map _________ and another box ______ where we can specify which round it occurs in (In multi round maps) 1 2 3 ... so on.

So

Users class must be Demoman and he must achieve 100 points on map dustbowl round 3. Make sense?

Last edited by casvdry; 03-04-2010 at 05:17.
Pfsm999
Old 03-05-2010 , 03:48   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #522

Also, What's the difference between specifying an amount in the first block and an amount in a block like kill achievement?

The difference between specifying an amount in the first block is the most important.

When you choose to mark an amount in the first block, you say how many time the player must do all blocks (like kill, hurts, etc ...) And when you mark an amoun in a block like kill or other, you just notify for do +1 on the achievement, you must do X time this block !

With Equation :

A => Achievement
X => First Block achievement.
Y1 => Blocks like kill, hurt ...

A = X * ( Y1 + Y2 + Y3 ... + Y5)
If you choose to do the achievement in one life, X = 1.

I notified all sugestion and take the best for update ^^.
But, i have the same problem : One of you : eraserhead, have a small lag when he or other player kill one player .... AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.

If a person have any idea of how could happen : Don't hesite to post here !
Old 03-05-2010 , 08:07   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #523

Runs pretty good to me. I don't notice any lag..
Pfsm999
Old 03-05-2010 , 18:30   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #524

Some update !
For correct and optimise 40 % of the plug, i rewrite the most part !
And i announce ... the version 8.0 of the plug !

Rewrite 40 % of plug
Rewrite completly the timer parameter.
Attached Files
File Type: smx mechaware_achievements.smx (52.1 KB, 78 views)
File Type: zip plugin 0.7.zip (34.3 KB, 67 views)
Old 03-05-2010 , 18:49   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #525

Oh god, you really did rewrite a lot of it. I'm using beyond compare to tweak some things that I've been tweaking, and that's a lot of changes. I don't understand how you have so much spare time for this. heh.

One suggestion:
One thing I've been tweaking is adding
Code:
RegConsoleCmd   ("say_team", motd_say);
to the hooks, so that you can use the chat commands while using say_team. That should probably be added to the plugin .
Tempestjonny
Old 03-06-2010 , 05:43   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #526

I Must say. Bravo. I've been disconnected from the web for a week and have come back to what i would call the finished product. Everything I want it to do, it does.

I've now let it loose amongst my community and they are having a great time with it. Thank you sir.

I have no bugs to report, only suggestions i'd love to see. But don't push yourself too hard sir.
- In game command to simply give an achievement to a player
- milestones

Steam group | www.kritzkast.com | RSS Feed
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 03-06-2010 , 07:01   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #527

I tested the pre-release yesterday with Pfsm999 on our server and the lag problems are solved!! I have now uploaded it to our public server, just waiting for a chance to reboot...

Great work Pfsm999!!!!!!!!!
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-06-2010 , 13:37   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #528

Updated, Thanks.
noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-06-2010 , 14:06   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfsm999 View Post
Some update !
For correct and optimise 40 % of the plug, i rewrite the most part !
And i announce ... the version 8.0 of the plug !

Rewrite 40 % of plug
Rewrite completly the timer parameter.
Yay! Will this make my server lag less?
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 03-06-2010 , 14:23   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #530

Worked for me, no more lag.
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead