Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

SeeVee
Old 03-29-2011 , 18:41   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1261

you still need to change the information in your databases.cfg like I stated in the other post.

Also, see the errors like this: Unknown command "l4d_stats_adm_cleanoldplayers"...where do you have these cvar set? in your server cfg? they should be set only in this file: Server-base-directory\left4dead2\cfg\sourcemod\l4d_stats. cfg
dod
Old 03-29-2011 , 18:50   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1262

Ok, find the error. the databases.cfg was unnamed to database.cfg.
He loads the databases.cfg
But now i became another problem:

L 03/29/2011 - 227:22: [l4d_stats.smx] Failed to connect to database: [1045]: Access denied for user 'web****@localhos'@'62.67.42.48' (using password: YES)

[i dont know why he called 'web****@localhos' when i write 'web****@localhost' and the ip was wrong too...! I wrote the domain]

L 03/29/2011 - 227:22: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted

L 03/29/2011 - 227:22: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Connecting to database failed. Read error log for further details.

L 03/29/2011 - 227:22: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d_stats.smx":

L 03/29/2011 - 227:22: [SM] [0] Line 996, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/5/2/0/8/2/80462.attach::OnConfigsExecuted()
SeeVee
Old 03-29-2011 , 18:57   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1263

OK, so now you have gotten a step closer.

You still need to change the values in the following section that I outlined in my previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeVee View Post
OK, in this section:

you need to change the values after the host, database, user and password to what they are for your stats server (web site/server). Do you have a website or web services running on your server as well as php and mysql? You need those or else it will never work.

I believe that mysql connects on port 3306 by default, you may have to have that opened up on the firewall. some web hosting companies do not open that port or it is changed to another number and you may have to consult with them to see what it is.
dod
Old 03-29-2011 , 19:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1264

Mmmh, i dont know how the console_log wrote:

'web****@localhos' when i wrote 'web****@localhost'

and the ip wrote he wrong too..

I going to write with greatnet.
SeeVee
Old 03-29-2011 , 19:14   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1265

That's a good idea, ask them what they would put in this section.

"l4dstats"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "IP / Domain"
"database" "Database-Name"
"user" "My Loginclient"
"pass" "My Passwort"

}
SeeVee
Old 03-29-2011 , 19:38   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1266

muukis, I still get my name coming up blank in the stats and I cannot click on it to see the more detailed player stats. Like I said, only happens when I join from LAN-side. I looked in the mysql database using phpmyadmin and I see it has my steam ID etc so I do not understand why it does not display my name in the stats. Could you make the stats have an option to record players by name and not steam id or both??? Or maybe make a way I can add some sort of alternate table in the mysql database so I could manually enter my name and associate it with the steam id within the stats database.

What are your thoughts?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2011 , 02:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1267

Quote:
Originally Posted by dod View Post
Required extension "Client Preferences" file("clientprefs.ext") not running
This at least: Make sure it's running. If you don't know how to: Search the forum for answers, I don't have the answer in hand.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
dod
Old 03-30-2011 , 09:45   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1268

Ok, its was a problem with greatnet.

Now its running ;)

THX @ all
SeeVee
Old 03-30-2011 , 11:11   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1269

Right on!
Crotan
Old 03-31-2011 , 11:58   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B105
Reply With Quote #1270

Had this working fine for awhile but then just yesterday I visited the stats page and noticed it was spewing out errors:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'flot_l4d****'@'gator1167.hostgator.com' (using password: YES) in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 434

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 435

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 436

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'flot'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 795

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 795

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'flot'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 805

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 805

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'flot'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 172

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 172

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'flot'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 173

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 173

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'flot'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/index.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/index.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/flot/public_html/l4dstats/index.php on line 18
I'm a little confused because the first user it reports trying to access the database is correct, and I've checked the config.cfg and everything there is correct and I haven't changed it since I installed it when you updated it here.

I'm confused why it then try's to access the database again and again with a different user and localhost.

Any help?