The plug-in allows special infected to lose items after death.
All items are divided into categories "Health", "Melle weapons", "Fire-arms", "Explosive weapons", "Thrown weapons ", "Upgrades", "Misc" As there is category No-Drop at which drops out nothing.
All categories divide among themselves the general chance (100%) items losses. If categories type in the sum more than 100% or less than 100% there is a recalculation of probabilities for each category. It means that 100% of "Health" and 100% of the "Upgrades" of near fight will not give loss of two items. They will divide probability of loss among themselves fifty-fifty. In the same way there is a miscalculation of probabilities and for each separate subject of group.
Will divide probability of loss of items of group "Health" fifty-fifty - on 25 %
As will divide probability of loss of items of group "Health" fifty-fifty - on 25 %
At murder infected first of all there is a choice of group of items, then a choice of a item of group. For everyone special infected it is possible to specify the probabilities of loss of groups. As it is possible to specify global No-Drop which will extend on all types of the special infected.
Variables of a plug-in are deprived flag FCVAR_NOTIFY to avoid flooding game by the foreign plug-ins changing probability drops dynamically.
Plugin cvars sample:
1. l4d2_loot 0/1 - off/on plugin
2. l4d2_loot_version - plugin version
3. l4d2_loot_from_players 0/1 - drops (or not) items from real players (not bots)
4. l4d2_loot_scavenge_gascans 0/1 - drops (or not) gascans on scavenge
5. l4d2_loot_survival_defibs 0/1 - drops (or not) defibs on survival
6. l4d2_loot_g_chance_nodrop - global chance to no-drop (0%..100%)
7. l4d2_loot_h_drop_items - how many items hunter will drop after his death
8. l4d2_loot_b_drop_items - how many items boomer will drop after his death
9. l4d2_loot_c_drop_items - how many items charger will drop after his death
10. l4d2_loot_sp_drop_items - how many items spitter will drop after his death
11. l4d2_loot_j_drop_items - how many items jockey will drop after his death
12. l4d2_loot_t_drop_items - how many items tank will drop after his death
l4d2_loot_h_chance_health - chance to drop items from "Health" group
l4d2_loot_h_chance_melee - chance to drop items from "Melee" group
l4d2_loot_h_chance_bullet - chance to drop items from "Fire-arms" group
l4d2_loot_h_chance_explosive - chance to drop items from "Explosive" group
l4d2_loot_h_chance_throw - chance to drop items from "Throw" group
l4d2_loot_h_chance_upgrades - chance to drop items from "Upgrades" group
l4d2_loot_h_chance_misc - chance to drop items from "Misc" group
l4d2_loot_h_chance_nodrop - chance to drop nothing
Full cvarlist you can find in l4d_loot.cfg and l4d2_loot.cfg
It is a lie.
Reason for Unapproving:
Uses same public cvar as existing approved plugin. Author refuses to change.
This plugin was first one which used cvar l4d2_loot_version
Plugin created 01-16-10 , 23:46
with cvar l4d2_loot_version
have another date: 02-25-10 , 13:19
When I have created a variable l4d2_loot_version - it was first cvar with this name. All (approved or not approved) plugins did not used this cvar.
Servers with this Plugin: 10 - in most cases use THIS plugin
1.4 - added riotshield
(l4d2_loot_riotshield - MELEE)
- added nofarm option (l4d_loot_nofarm/l4d2_loot_nofarm 0/1)
- added l4d_loot_nofarm_panic option
- fixed sg552
- added golfclub and rifle_m60
1.2 - added knife, oxygentank, propanetank, rewritten global no-drop.
1.1c - fixed this
1.1b - added "loot" tag; no more items drops if the murderer not a person (prevent items flood on survival)
1.1 - added "versus" support ("l4d2_loot_from_players")
1.0 - release