Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

View Poll Results: The Multi-Mod_Server_resources.zip (131.49 MB) has broken his link:
1) It must be restored. 31 63.27%
2) It should be restored. 6 12.24%
3) It must be broken. 0 0%
4) It should be broken. 2 4.08%
5) I don't care about it. 10 20.41%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0.1 | Last Update: 02.02.2017

Post New Thread Reply   

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2016 , 21:56   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v1.0-alpha2 | Last Update: 28.03.2016
Reply With Quote #21

Thank you all,

I prefer to keep it simple because it is easier to provide high quality work.
On this install there are several mods, but also several plugins which are not mod dependent,
i.e., they may be use for casual/4fun. By default, all extra stuff are disabled and if you browse
the config file, you may enable what you like most for extra casual stuff.

Basically, if something is installed, is because it should a good work.
But on the beginning like 5 years ago I installed some plugins which does not looks good as this:
Code:
// With this plugin on your server, the deagle has other skin and shakes When attack. Also, // at a headshot kill with the red thunder appears on the left of the screen and random effect // sre apply to victim. If a player makes x headshot kills with (cvar), the lighting is dark map // for x seconds and the hudmessage with name: Deagle Warrior appears on the left of the // screen (cvar). Some effects with deagle, obs bug: cs can do the crash out of nowhere, one time or another. ;deagle_power.amxx
I should remove this plugin, or fix the bug.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 02-02-2017 , 18:18   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0 | Last Update: 02.02.2017
Reply With Quote #22

Released new version:

2017-02-02 | v2.0
  1. Few bug fixes and updated Galileo to its latest version.
  2. Installed the Jailbreak (not tested).

Last edited by addons_zz; 02-02-2017 at 18:18.
shehzad1234
BANNED
Old 04-10-2017 , 14:41   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0.1 | Last Update: 02.02.2017
Reply With Quote #23

addons_zz please contact me on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/cs1.6zaidyshehzad
Send a message via ICQ to shehzad1234 Send a message via AIM to shehzad1234 Send a message via Yahoo to shehzad1234
feruchio
Old 04-16-2017 , 12:09   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0.1 | Last Update: 02.02.2017
Reply With Quote #24

Can you make possible my server mod to appear in this plugin?
Old 04-16-2017 , 12:26   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0.1 | Last Update: 02.02.2017
Reply With Quote #25

Which one is your mod?

You can add as many mods as you want to on this collection. Do you mean, you want to distribute your mod installed by default here?

Last edited by addons_zz; 04-16-2017 at 21:49.
feruchio
Old 04-17-2017 , 04:03   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0.1 | Last Update: 02.02.2017
Reply With Quote #26

Yes I meant by default, you to add it so everyone can use of mine work, and somehow help out this genre of server. My mod is cars and fun in general and I would be happy to help adding it to this plugin.
Old 04-17-2017 , 15:19   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0.1 | Last Update: 02.02.2017
Reply With Quote #27

To add your mod, you need to know how to use git. Then you can:
  1. Fork this project at `github`
  2. Learn how to install new mods on this package on the `multimod plugin`
  3. Install your mod at the folder `plugins`
  4. And to do a pull request.
I wrote a few more details teaching how to contribute to the AMXX 183 development, you can see it.
Otherwise you can tell me how to install your mod and when I have some free time next month, I can install it.

sangr
Old 05-08-2019 , 20:56   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0.1 | Last Update: 02.02.2017
Reply With Quote #28

Hello, I really liked this mod but it does not work for me, I did everything you did and it did not work, I wanted to know if you could help me put it on my server, I can pay you if you need it, or if you can do a tutorial explained to me , I wait for your answer
divajsz
Old 10-28-2022 , 18:39   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0.1 | Last Update: 02.02.2017
Reply With Quote #29

Hi All

I wanted to start from newly downloaded hlds for linux and I installed metamod-p1.21p38 and then amxmodx1.8.2, and gore mod, podbot, and I was following my list where multimod was the next. I have installed this package and now the server goes segmentation fault after a couple of minutes.

What as far as I've seen that everything is working, like sounds etc seems to be working but now this segmentation fault needs to be solved.

How can i help get this fixed?

I'll try to disable podbot and gore for next round but server is unpopulated so it will be hard to test without other players.

Thanks for the help anyway
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 10-28-2022 , 20:16   Re: Addons zz's Multi-Mod Plugin v2.0.1 | Last Update: 02.02.2017
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by divajsz View Post
Hi All
I have installed this package and now the server goes segmentation fault after a couple of minutes.
I would advise eliminating things. i.e, disable podbot and see if the server still segfaults.
  1. I would start disabling the csdm module and orpheu.
  2. Perhaps the version of amxxmod is too old for the latest HLDS server (I am not sure if there are any HLDS new versions since I used this)
  3. Maybe there is some problem with metamod-p1.21p38 (and the csdm module or orpheu, then, try disabling csdm and and orpheu).

Segfault should be related to some `.dll` file used. Usually, no `.amxx` do a segmentation fault. Then, it should be on some `.dll` shipped with this mod and is incompatible with some `.dll` you already have. I think that with `orpheu` is quite simple to some `.amxx` plugin segfault HLDS as use uses memory offsets or something like that to change HLDS values. And using an HLDS with an incompatible `orpheu` version is almost certain to segfault.