Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard

Post New Thread Reply   

KRUTIK
Old 11-19-2019 , 11:06   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #61

v 1.4.9.2 when you take the witch and carry, when you press the E key, shows the first-aid kit loading, check.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 11-19-2019 , 14:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #62

It is a normal behavior while forcing the "Progress Bar" through the plugin, it seems that all plugins behave this way (self help for example).

I really don't know how to "change" that, but I think it's better than showing nothing to the players.
In case anyone has a solution to this, I can change the code, but I don't have the knowledge right now.

Or if you want, I can create a cvar that doesn't display anything (as it was before)

Last edited by Marttt; 11-19-2019 at 14:59.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 02-24-2020 , 09:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #63

v.1.4.9.8

Change Log:
  • Added trophy effect when the Witch Guard is given. (Based on Silvers [L4D & L4D2] Achievement Trophy plugin)
  • Added map and gamemode check to prevent the Witch Guard to be given.
  • Removed "sm_witch" command.
  • Added more cvars.
  • Changed third-person detection to the Lux+Dragokas method.
  • Added Witch Guard for kills with fire (e.g. Molotov).
  • Fixed some invalid checks.
  • Button for pickup the witch is now added through a timer 1.5 seconds later.
  • Added progress bar while trying to put the witch down.
  • If the client has some override glow it will be also applied to the witch, otherwise it will keep the default plugin glow.
  • Added glowing to the witch on back.
  • Removed dummy entity.

New admin command:
  • Added "sm_givewitch" command to gives a Witch Guard to the target.
  • Added "sm_witchoff" command to hide the Witch Guard.
  • Added "sm_witchon" command to show the Witch Guard.
  • Added "sm_witchpose2" command to change the owned Witch Guards pose.

New cvars:
  • l4d_witch_guard_lose_in_death ⇨ Lose witch when player dies. 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_lose_in_afk ⇨ Lose witch when player goes afk. 0 = Disable , 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_prioritize_human_players ⇨ Prioritize human players. 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_give_random ⇨ Give witch to a random player if the killer already has one. 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_weapon_type ⇨ Weapon type given to the witch. 0 = Random, 1 = Assault Rifle, 2 = Hunting Rifle, 3 = Auto Shotgun.
  • l4d_witch_guard_arc ⇨ The arc that the witch guard will search for targets.
  • l4d_witch_guard_glowtype ⇨ The Witch Guard glow outline type.
  • l4d_witch_guard_glowflashing ⇨ The Witch Guard will have a glow outline flashing.
  • l4d_witch_guard_glowminrange ⇨ The minimum range that a client can be away from the Witch Guard until the glow starts to outline.
  • l4d_witch_guard_glowmaxrange ⇨ The maximum range that a client can be away from the Witch Guard until the glow stops to outline.
  • l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage ⇨ "Enables the Witch Guard hits and kills count as the owner.
  • l4d_witch_guard_showbar ⇨ Shows a progress bar while putting the Witch Guard down (L4D2 only). 0 = Disable , 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback ⇨ 0: random pose, 1: best pose, 2: specific pose (uses pose_onback cvars)
  • l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_ondown ⇨ 0: random pose, 1: best pose, 2: specific pose (uses pose_down cvars)
  • l4d_witch_guard_pose_down ⇨ 0: off, 1-82: default witch pose while down. (l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback must be: 2)
  • l4d_witch_guard_pose_onback ⇨ 0: off, 1-82: default witch pose while on back. (l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback must be: 2)
  • l4d_witch_guard_bots ⇨ Allow bots to get Witch Guard 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_chance ⇨ % chance to get a Witch Guard when a witch is killed.
  • l4d_witch_guard_gamemodesoff ⇨ Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = none.\nKnown values: coop,realism,versus,survival,scavenge,teamver sus,teamscavenge,\nmutation[1-20],community[1-6],gunbrain,l4d1coop,l4d1vs,holdout,dash,shootz ones.
  • l4d_witch_guard_gamemodeson ⇨ Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = all.\nKnown values: coop,realism,versus,survival,scavenge,teamver sus,teamscavenge,\nmutation[1-20],community[1-6],gunbrain,l4d1coop,l4d1vs,holdout,dash,shootz ones.
  • l4d_witch_guard_gamemodestoggle ⇨ Turn on the plugin in these game modes.\nKnown values: 0 = all, 1 = coop, 2 = survival, 4 = versus, 8 = scavenge.\nAdd numbers greater than 0 for multiple options.\nExample: \3\, enables for \coop\ (1) and \survival\ (2).
  • l4d_witch_guard_mapsoff ⇨ Prevent the plugin being loaded on these maps, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = none.\nExample: \l4d_hospital01_apartment,c1m1_hotel\
  • l4d_witch_guard_mapson ⇨ Allow the plugin being loaded on these maps, separate by commas (no spaces). Empty = all.\nExample: \l4d_hospital01_apartment,c1m1_hotel\
  • l4d_witch_guard_mode ⇨ Criteria based on to give the Witch Guard. 0 = Last Hit, 1 = Most Damage.
  • l4d_witch_guard_model ⇨ Witch model given on kill. 0 = Random, 1 = Model from killed witch.
  • l4d_witch_guard_saferoom ⇨ Enables carrying the Witch Guard across maps when reaches alive to the saferoom with it on back. Removes on map change. 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
  • l4d_witch_guard_weapon_type ⇨ Weapon type given to the witch. 0 = Random, 1 = Assault Rifle, 2 = Hunting Rifle, 3 = Auto Shotgun.

Notes:
  • Splitted "l4d_witch_onback_bestpose" cvar into "l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_onback" / "l4d_witch_guard_bestpose_ondown".
  • Saferoom cvar sometimes bugs and gives a Witch to a random person.

I also made a tank guard plugin that is similar to this one, if anyone is interested, PM me.
Attached Files
File Type: txt witch_guard.phrases.txt (4.2 KB, 307 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (witch_guard_l4d.sp - 352 views - 78.2 KB)

Last edited by Marttt; 01-24-2021 at 14:51.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 02-24-2020 , 13:30   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #64

Some have asked me for the tank version, so here it goes.

I don't intend to support this one, I did just for fun. The coding is based 99% on the Witch Guard plugin.

There is only an additional command: "sm_tankyell", which will make your owned tanks scream.

Don't forget to download the translation (phrases) file.

Cvars:
Spoiler
Attached Files
File Type: txt tank_guard.phrases.txt (4.2 KB, 208 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (tank_guard_l4d.sp - 216 views - 84.8 KB)

Last edited by Marttt; 01-24-2021 at 14:55.
KRUTIK
Old 02-25-2020 , 11:43   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #65

Not compiled https://spider.limetech.io/
Cannot enlarge memory arrays. Either (1) compile with -s TOTAL_MEMORY=X with X higher than the current value 16777216, (2) compile with -s ALLOW_MEMORY_GROWTH=1 which allows increasing the size at runtime but prevents some optimizations, (3) set Module.TOTAL_MEMORY to a higher value before the program runs, or (4) if you want malloc to return NULL (0) instead of this abort, compile with -s ABORTING_MALLOC=0
Cannot enlarge memory arrays. Either (1) compile with -s TOTAL_MEMORY=X with X higher than the current value 16777216, (2) compile with -s ALLOW_MEMORY_GROWTH=1 which allows increasing the size at runtime but prevents some optimizations, (3) set Module.TOTAL_MEMORY to a higher value before the program runs, or (4) if you want malloc to return NULL (0) instead of this abort, compile with -s ABORTING_MALLOC=0
exception thrown: abort("Cannot enlarge memory arrays. Either (1) compile with -s TOTAL_MEMORY=X with X higher than the current value 16777216, (2) compile with -s ALLOW_MEMORY_GROWTH=1 which allows increasing the size at runtime but prevents some optimizations, (3) set Module.TOTAL_MEMORY to a higher value before the program runs, or (4) if you want malloc to return NULL (0) instead of this abort, compile with -s ABORTING_MALLOC=0 "). Build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 for more info.

Last edited by KRUTIK; 02-25-2020 at 11:45.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2020 , 16:29   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #66

This is a problem with the spider compiler, I got that message with a lot of plugins.
Just copy the file into your "scripting" sourcemod folder and drag it to the spcomp.exe, should work.
Old 04-28-2020 , 06:48   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #67

Hi, I can’t understand, this line is l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage = CreateConVar ("l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage, as I understand it, points go to the witch’s master if she kills, but something doesn’t work, and I also noticed that if the player leaves the game, then his witch any player can take.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2020 , 07:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #68

Hi KRUTIC, when "l4d_witch_guard_scoredamage" "1" and a witch guard kills a SI, for example, it will appear as the witch owner that killed the SI. (is a red message that appears when you kill a SI), so, also counts in the map change statistics.

For me it works, I notice some bugs when having too many players on but since the plugin is a mess would need a full rewrite.

Here is my convar CFG file, maybe is some config that is being incompatible, I never notice that bug about others "stealing" the witch (check "l4d_witch_guard_steal" cvar).

Spoiler

Last edited by Marttt; 04-28-2020 at 08:07.
KRUTIK
Old 04-28-2020 , 08:03   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #69

Understood, thanks.
BloodyBlade
Old 04-29-2020 , 11:24   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Decoration For Witch Killer, Witch Guard
Reply With Quote #70

After testing the latest version I noticed the following: If after I put the witch on the ground, at least one player tries to take her, then after his unsuccessful attempt, I myself will no longer be able to take her.

P.S.: If none of the players try to take the witch I put in, then I can take her.

Last edited by BloodyBlade; 04-29-2020 at 11:25.