Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

No More Reconnects

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Server Management        Approver:   devicenull (200)
Squallkins
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-29-2005 , 07:26   No More Reconnects
Reply With Quote #1

AMX NoReconnects:
This plugin is applicable to servers running a single map server (24/7 Militia etc etc) . At the end of a map , instead of reconnecting and downloading the security module again , the plugins just makes the server restart the rounds at exactly 3 seconds before the end of the map. so u only download the security module once through out ur time at the server

im an admin at a 24/7 militia server and live in sydney australia. it takes me 20 seconds to reconnect and dl the module at every new map rotation whereas for ppl from US it jus takes like 3 secs . so i thought why not instead of reconnecting every map rotation why no jus restart the rounds.

note: this plugin is intended and tested only for single map servers(24/7 militia , 24/7 de dust, etc etc)

AMX NoReconnects
version 1.00
by: .:{EK}:. SQUALL

Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_noreconnects.sma - 3926 views - 356 Bytes)
DahVid
Old 07-29-2005 , 07:33  
Reply With Quote #2

Maybe zap some of those unnecessary returns.
Code:
#include <amxmodx> public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("AMX NO RECONNECTS" , "1.0" , ".:{EK}:. SQUALL")     set_task(3.0,"newRound",0,"",0,"bd") } public newRound () {     server_cmd("sv_restartround 1") }
Squallkins
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-29-2005 , 07:40  
Reply With Quote #3

rgr that
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 07-29-2005 , 20:15  
Reply With Quote #4

Doesn't matter.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.