Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[PAID][ZP:S] Zombie Bot System Plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

nabe
Old 01-05-2022 , 14:24   [PAID][ZP:S] Zombie Bot System Plugin
Reply With Quote #1

As the title states, I am looking to hire someone to create a zombie bot system plugin for Zombie Panic! Source. Below are some of the features I wish to have in the plugin:
  • Check player count versus a set number and spawn bots dynamically
  • If possible, have these bots not take up player slots in the server
  • Be able to navigate maps based on a navmesh and look for certain props to destroy (e.g player created barricades, doors in the map, etc)
  • Customizable bot names
  • Ability to toggle bot spawning based on map type, or a list of maps to exclude from spawning bots
  • Path finding, such as looking for the best route to take when going after a player. This includes if the player is behind props or player created barricades

Edit: I would also need to be provided with the source code as well. Not sure if this is commonplace when paying for SourceMod plugin development, but I just wanted to make this clear in case it is a deal breaker for anyone.

I am offering $250 for the creation of the plugin. Payment details/methods can be discussed. My plan is to release the plugin publicly for the ZP:S community once it's completed. Currently, there is a mod that exists that creates bots for the game, but it is private.

If you are interested, let me know how I might be able to contact you by posting in this thread or sending me a PM.

Thanks,

Last edited by nabe; 01-05-2022 at 16:29.
zombieman8888
Old 01-05-2022 , 20:39   Re: [PAID][ZP:S] Zombie Bot System Plugin
Reply With Quote #2

+1 This.

We are adding an additional $200 for this plugin making a total of about $500.00 we are serious and would like this to be developed. We are willing to discuss payment options/methods in whatever way the developer wants. Nabe and I own half of a rack in a tier 1 data center where we have provisioned one server for games. We both work full-time I.T jobs and understand the scope of the project and are very flexible. If you are willing to work with us we will make it worth your time.

Thank you.
nabe
Old 01-06-2022 , 20:24   Re: [PAID][ZP:S] Zombie Bot System Plugin
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieman8888 View Post
+1 This.

We are adding an additional $200 for this plugin making a total of about $500.00 we are serious and would like this to be developed. We are willing to discuss payment options/methods in whatever way the developer wants. Nabe and I own half of a rack in a tier 1 data center where we have provisioned one server for games. We both work full-time I.T jobs and understand the scope of the project and are very flexible. If you are willing to work with us we will make it worth your time.

Thank you.
Bump. Zombieman meant to type $250, so the total amount of $500 for the development of his plugin is correct.