Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Survivor Immune or idle on connect L4D2

Post New Thread Reply   

irogue
Old 03-15-2011 , 10:06   Survivor Immune or idle on connect L4D2
Reply With Quote #1

Sorry if this has been posted but all my searches when searching "Survivor immune on connect" came up with everything except what i am about to ask.

Idea
:

Survivor logs into game, instead of directly overtaking a bot they are given a grace period of immunity from dmg for a short period (similiar to how the tank gets this when a human takes control of a tank when playing infected).

Or instead of immunity perhaps placing the client in spectator mode / idle this way the bot continues to play the game as per normal instead of going into a static effect where it stands still waiting on the client to load.

Reason:

In versus alot of the time a client connects and takes control of a bot and they are prone to just stand there takign on dmg until their client finishes loading entirely, i notice myself when loading into a vs game thats already begun sometimes i join and find myself incapped and ppl saying why didn't i move yet from my presepective i had just joined and get told no you were standing there doing nothing, vice versa i have seen plenty of ppl with the same issue.

Hope im being clear on what i am asking and if anyone can help i would appreciate the feedback.

Last edited by irogue; 03-15-2011 at 10:09.