8% 

Possible exploit

Post New Thread Reply   

darthelmo1
Old 02-03-2018 , 19:53   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutax_Kamay View Post
Oh interesting, didn't know someone else would fake me (again).

Though it's surprising that valve keeps trying to fix this and can't fix it properly it seems.
What do you mean "fake" you? I'm well aware that your account here on AM and your accounts on steam are the same person. You're not going to convince me that someone else got in.
Xutax_Kamay
Old 02-04-2018 , 10:18   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthelmo1 View Post
What do you mean "fake" you? I'm well aware that your account here on AM and your accounts on steam are the same person. You're not going to convince me that someone else got in.
The first steam account you linked is mine, but not the second one. Anyway, doesn't matter. I shouldn't talk about those things here but I'll say one more thing. Since you banned me way before because I'm a coder, I couldn't even join your server to do those things.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 02-09-2018 , 06:34   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #23

Today's CS:GO update has shipped a fix for this (and also disabled sv_allowupload by default), thanks for the reports and investigation everyone.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2018/02/20051/
Old 02-09-2018 , 11:46   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #24

It's just this: https://www.unknowncheats me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/259812-funny-anti-aim.html
It has a lot of features lol
Nairdaa
Old 02-09-2018 , 17:59   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
Today's CS:GO update has shipped a fix for this (and also disabled sv_allowupload by default), thanks for the reports and investigation everyone.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2018/02/20051/
Cool, man! Took them only 14 years to fix a bug, wich exists since Source Engine release and tonight's patch has been already bypassed anyway.

Keep reporting folks (I mean it), let volvo see and they will eventually start listening to Kamay's and other people like him solutions about how to fix their game. It's sad that people have to start abusing to make Volvo patch the shit, rather than patching in the first place, when they were informed several times weeks, if not months, ago.

Editing just in case: I'm aware that there are plenty of great coders in here. I'm not saying that Kamay is some sort of a guru of coding and bypassing the engine. Just saying that Valve should listen more to the communities like this. They did a great job, games are really cool, I've spent myself over 9k hours on CSS myself, but let's be honest, the game has more holes than the swiss cheese.
"I like pizza but it's got shit on it."
You know what I mean, I hope.

Last edited by Nairdaa; 02-09-2018 at 18:23. Reason: had to
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-11-2018 , 04:34   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairdaa View Post
Cool, man! Took them only 14 years to fix a bug, wich exists since Source Engine release and tonight's patch has been already bypassed anyway.

Keep reporting folks (I mean it), let volvo see and they will eventually start listening to Kamay's and other people like him solutions about how to fix their game. It's sad that people have to start abusing to make Volvo patch the shit, rather than patching in the first place, when they were informed several times weeks, if not months, ago.

Editing just in case: I'm aware that there are plenty of great coders in here. I'm not saying that Kamay is some sort of a guru of coding and bypassing the engine. Just saying that Valve should listen more to the communities like this. They did a great job, games are really cool, I've spent myself over 9k hours on CSS myself, but let's be honest, the game has more holes than the swiss cheese.
"I like pizza but it's got shit on it."
You know what I mean, I hope.
Quote:
saying that Valve should listen more to the communities like this.
they listen when they get reports
if you guys really want to see exploits being fixed, report them to valve directly via email instead of vandalizing servers
Old 02-11-2018 , 21:18   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #27

Kamay says he isn't doing it but ehhh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCym04jIf08 he uses it here, set godmode on himself with plugin lul.

Last edited by CowGod; 02-11-2018 at 21:19.
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod
Xutax_Kamay
Old 02-12-2018 , 19:30   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
they listen when they get reports
if you guys really want to see exploits being fixed, report them to valve directly via email instead of vandalizing servers
I've actually emailed them sometimes but they don't give even a shit really, except when it's about to loose money it seems.
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 02-13-2018 , 03:30   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #29

The devs dont care about money. They have a job and are told what to work on.

Pfft @ these ppl crying that don't have a clue.

Last edited by Neuro Toxin; 02-13-2018 at 03:30.
Xutax_Kamay
Old 02-14-2018 , 07:19   Re: Possible exploit
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
The devs dont care about money. They have a job and are told what to work on.

Pfft @ these ppl crying that don't have a clue.
I wonder why they allow cheaters being there then. Oh yeah because once they're banned they can buy a new account. Profit.