Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )

Post New Thread Reply   

niFe
Old 05-06-2008 , 22:45   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #61

The plugin kicks SPECTATORS (only) IF the server is full ( default:16 ). So, if server is not full, spectators remain in spec after the set time.

And if a player goes afk when the server is full, they will be kicked right off from the team, it will not put them to spec then kick. So there might be a confusion that a player was kicked right off from the joined team not from spectator mod.
Old 05-08-2008 , 23:30   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #62

small update to 1.2a...just fixed some small bug where admins with the immunity flag and hobo immunity set to 1 could still get kicked
Old 05-23-2008 , 11:06   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #63

Sexy plugin.

edit: when afk to put spec (Without Next Round) and press "m" doesnt work no menu select team why?

Last edited by FathOm; 05-23-2008 at 11:45.
niFe
Old 05-23-2008 , 11:32   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #64

Yeah, thats the soccerjam plugin you have on your server. OneEyed made it so that people won't change teams quick or self kill to get to their net fast. If that didn't exist, I can imagine the chaos. They have to wait till the next round.
Old 05-23-2008 , 11:39   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #65

No, I dont use the plugin in soccerjam mod.
I tried zombie mod and other mods doesnt work no menu select team (without next round).

Last edited by FathOm; 05-23-2008 at 11:46.
niFe
Old 05-23-2008 , 11:46   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #66

Oh I guess its the game itself then. I thought it was only for soccerjam since I only tried on the soccerjam servers.
Old 05-23-2008 , 20:38   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #67

Hi, brilliant plugin seems to be working well, the only issue im having is ive noticed with this plugin running my imessages dont show but with it disabled the imessages work fine.

I have a Linux dedicated server running amxx v1.8.0.3660

Thanks in advance
Richard
Old 05-25-2008 , 22:55   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #68

ALL rigth TX y go to update the plugins on mi server
.....), –-.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ––"
...//___//
..//___//

[Richard]
hoboman
Old 05-25-2008 , 23:09   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonoo View Post
the only issue im having is ive noticed with this plugin running my imessages dont show but with it disabled the imessages work fine.
I am actually not sure how the channel for a hud message is selected, but I know that the hud messages for this plugin are set to "automatically choose the next available HUD channel for a player. "
You have this problem because presumably some of your other plugins are hogging all the hud channels.
Old 05-26-2008 , 09:00   Re: Hobo AFK Management ( FINAL )
Reply With Quote #70

Thanks for the quick reply,

I had my scrolling message set to every 90 secs with quite a long message so was almost always showing and imessages to every 180 so maybe they were hogging the channels, i dont have any other plugins that use hud messages. Ive solved this by replacing those plugins with one that doesnt use hud messages and at least i know what was causing the issue.

I read this plugin is final but if you need to update it for any reason would it be possible to make players who join a team but idle without choosing a model get kicked after hobo_afk_unassigned_time or a new cvar instead of after one round, we run an iceworld server so sometimes a round only lasts a couple of secs, its no big deal as hardly anybody idles without choosing a model but thought i would mention it anyway.

Also i was wondering with hobo_afk_spectator_kick if i have 5 people without immunity in spectate and a player joins taking the server number over whats set do all 5 spectators get kicked or a random one or the person who was in spectate the longest, how does that part work.

Thanks again, and as i mentioned in my other post brilliant plugin and works really well on our server