Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Michauux
Old 06-18-2018 , 03:51   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.2.5 / Updated May 24th 2018)
Reply With Quote #1961

Adding the Spinning Detection System to the AFK Manager, when player use +right or +left and to still kick him for begin AFK - Rotghar please update plugin.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 07:41   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.2.5 / Updated May 24th 2018)
Reply With Quote #1962

Do you have an example script you can private message me, I thought that was fixed a while ago.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Michauux
Old 06-19-2018 , 07:44   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.2.5 / Updated May 24th 2018)
Reply With Quote #1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Do you have an example script you can private message me, I thought that was fixed a while ago.
Well they just did not fix ... I sent you a steam code / script
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 06-25-2018 , 05:40   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.2.5 / Updated May 24th 2018)
Reply With Quote #1964

I am not sure how many people are facing issues with people trying to bypass the AFK Status by making button binds but if you are and want to test out a new version I've just made please PM me, want to get a few people to test a new build before I release which should combat the problem.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2018 , 09:01   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1965

New version released, adds a new variable for button detection and helps to combat Anti-AFK scripts.
Allower
Old 07-18-2018 , 07:53   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1966

Quote:
New version released, adds a new variable for button detection and helps to combat Anti-AFK scripts.
thanks for update with +buttons bypass.

any question, many times afk plugins have troubles with player_weapon_view_model, how? i told you

If you alive and someone joins specs/t or ct or be moved with anti-afk plugin, your weapons in your hand will be hidden/stealed/stolen/will be lost but only visuality, in fact you have this weapons in your hands. Just see the screenshot:

And plugin, like [CS:GO] Missing ViewModel Fix v1.1 [2017-02-02] won't fix this, bug still hide my weapons if someone joins/move by afk manager to another team/spectate

i remember this bug in CS: Source

And now it's find in CS: GO

Last edited by Allower; 07-18-2018 at 07:59. Reason: new screenshot
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2018 , 19:18   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1967

I heard of that bug a long time ago, I have not heard of any problems since? I actually ran into it with CS:GO not Source, you might want to make sure you are running latest SourceMod/Metamod/AFK Manager plugin.

The plugin basically just uses the SourceMod ChangeTeam functions, I can't really comment on whether this type of issue might be caused by Valve doing some additional property changes in addition to moving of players or whether SourceMod might need to review the Change Team functions to see if it needs to be updated but in theory the method used to move players should be the same as if a player changed team themselves in their game client, it's just being handled Server side.
die_man
Old 07-22-2018 , 20:00   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1968

Plugin updated, but sometimes players are kicked out of the my DM server even though they are not afk.

I tried change the buttons cvar to 0, but no success.

My config:
Code:
// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag "a"

// Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "0"

// Is the AFK Manager automatic plugin update enabled or disabled? (Requires SourceMod Autoupdate plugin) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_afk_autoupdate "1"

// Is the AFK Manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK Manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_exclude_dead "0"

// Should the AFK Manager force all message language to the server default? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = ENABLED, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_force_language "0"

// Should the AFK Manager announce AFK kicks to the server? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = EVERYONE, 2 = ADMINS ONLY, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
// Maximum: "2.000000"
sm_afk_kick_announce "1"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK kick to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 6]
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "2"

// Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "120.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "30.0"

// How many days should we keep AFK Manager log files. [0 = INFINITE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_log_days "0"

// Should the AFK Manager log client kicks. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_kicks "1"

// Should the AFK Manager log client moves. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_moves "1"

// Should the AFK Manager log plugin warning messages. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_warnings "1"

// Should the AFK Manager announce AFK moves to the server? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = EVERYONE, 2 = ADMINS ONLY, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
// Maximum: "2.000000"
sm_afk_move_announce "1"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK move to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 4]
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "2"

// Should the AFK Manager move AFK clients to spectator team? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_spec "0"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 60.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "60.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_move_warn_time "30.0"

// Should the AFK Manager warn team 0 (Usually unassigned) players? (Disabling may not work for some games) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_unassigned "1"

// Should the AFK Manager use a short prefix? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_prefix_short "0"

// Time in seconds (total) that player should have moved from their spawn position. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 20.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "20.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "120.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned for being AFK in spawn. [DEFAULT: 15.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "15.0"
sm_afk_spawn_warn_time "30.0"

// How many button changes should the AFK Manager track before resetting AFK status? [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 5]
// -
// Default: "5"
// Maximum: "30.000000"
sm_afk_buttons "0"

Last edited by die_man; 07-23-2018 at 13:25. Reason: my config added
Allower
Old 07-24-2018 , 16:10   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1969

Quote:
I heard of that bug a long time ago, I have not heard of any problems since? I actually ran into it with CS:GO not Source, you might want to make sure you are running latest SourceMod/Metamod/AFK Manager plugin.

The plugin basically just uses the SourceMod ChangeTeam functions, I can't really comment on whether this type of issue might be caused by Valve doing some additional property changes in addition to moving of players or whether SourceMod might need to review the Change Team functions to see if it needs to be updated but in theory the method used to move players should be the same as if a player changed team themselves in their game client, it's just being handled Server side.
I dont know how the game engine provide this bug, but now sometimes cant see this bug, only in rare cases .

After big updating with SourceMod and Stable 1.9
At last time i use latest MMS and SM builds, with your latest AFK Manager with +button function.

Maybe it's fine with SM 1.9/1.10, because this really rarerly at this time.

5 days without weapon_view_model issues. Hope i cant see this never again

P.S. I think panorama update change view model system and this issue cant back again ;)

Last edited by Allower; 07-24-2018 at 16:12.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2018 , 22:34   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by die_man View Post
Plugin updated, but sometimes players are kicked out of the my DM server even though they are not afk.

I tried change the buttons cvar to 0, but no success.
I can't see anything wrong with your configuration, have you been able to replicate the problem?

If you have some repeatable steps I can try and look at what the issue is but I have not had any other reports?

I am not sure what mod you are running but again you might want to make sure you are on the latest SourceMod/Metamod as if your offsets aren't working properly the mouse movements might not be getting detected meaning you only have the button movement checking, but again not sure at this point what your issue might be as I haven't heard anyone else having issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allower View Post
I dont know how the game engine provide this bug, but now sometimes cant see this bug, only in rare cases .

After big updating with SourceMod and Stable 1.9
At last time i use latest MMS and SM builds, with your latest AFK Manager with +button function.

Maybe it's fine with SM 1.9/1.10, because this really rarerly at this time.

5 days without weapon_view_model issues. Hope i cant see this never again

P.S. I think panorama update change view model system and this issue cant back again ;)
Cool, see how it goes, as I said I haven't heard of that bug for a long time so hopefully it was fixed