Raised This Month: $261 Target: $400
 65% 

Notices

[L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v29.39, 07-16-2018)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Krufftys Killers
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Old 11-21-2017 , 13:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.0, 11-21-2017)
Reply With Quote #31

Thanks for your hard work Crasher_3637 keep it up
Bro
Krufftys Killers is offline
edu.1962
Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Old 11-21-2017 , 16:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.0, 11-21-2017)
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krufftys Killers View Post
Thanks for your hard work Crasher_3637 keep it up
Bro
Agree
edu.1962 is offline
Crasher_3637
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 11-21-2017 , 16:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.1, 11-21-2017)
Reply With Quote #33

Version 10.1 is out!

Changes

1. Fixed an error where the Incapacitation, Punishment, and Teleportation systems weren't disabling on the following finale maps with big areas:

l4d_greenhouse05_runway, c11m5_runway
l4d_river03_port, c7m3_port
c1m4_atrium
c6m3_port
c2m5_concert
c4m5_milltown_escape
c5m5_bridge
c13m4_cutthroatcreek

Please redownload the plugin from the first post!
__________________
Crasher_3637 is offline
Crasher_3637
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 11-22-2017 , 03:38   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.2, 11-22-2017)
Reply With Quote #34

Version 10.2 is out!

Changes

1. Improved the code for the Incapacitation system. (Now 1700+ lines shorter!)
2. The Incapacitation system can now be flexible to allow any number of survivors to be incapacitated for it to take effect. Before, the system would only take effect when 1 survivor is left standing.
3. Fixed an error where the Incapacitation, Punishment, and Teleportation systems weren't disabling on the proper maps.
4. Corrected l4d_greenhouse05_runway to l4d_airport05_runway.
5. Added more checks for disabling the Keyman system on certain maps.
6. Renamed all cvars with the _on suffix to have the _incap suffix instead.
7. Renamed l4d_ass_incap to l4d_ass_incap_enable, l4d_ass_keyman to l4d_ass_keyman_enable, l4d_ass_punish to l4d_ass_punish_enable, l4d_ass_teleport to l4d_ass_teleport_enable.
8. Updated translation file to remove unnecessary indentations and to fix the "CAUTION: Only the Keyman can open the saferoom door." message not showing up in the Russian translation.
9. Optimized the code more. (From 3684 lines to 1919 lines!)

Please redownload everything from the first post and delete your l4d_anti-speedrunner.cfg!
__________________

Last edited by Crasher_3637; 11-22-2017 at 05:26.
Crasher_3637 is offline
Crasher_3637
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 11-22-2017 , 17:52   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.3, 11-22-2017)
Reply With Quote #35

Version 10.3 is out!

Changes

1. Added a better check for checking clients when l4d_ass_teleport_bots is set to 0.

Please redownload the plugin from the first post!
__________________

Last edited by Crasher_3637; 11-22-2017 at 17:53.
Crasher_3637 is offline
Crasher_3637
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 11-23-2017 , 14:43   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.4, 11-23-2017)
Reply With Quote #36

Version 10.4 is out!

Changes

1. Added a check to disable all systems when the rescue vehicle leaves.
2. Fixed the bug where the "[ASS] Player has been teleported to the team" message keeps spamming the chat when a vehicle is leaving.
3. Shortened the code a bit.

Please redownload the plugin from the first post!
__________________
Crasher_3637 is offline
Crasher_3637
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 11-23-2017 , 16:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.5, 11-23-2017)
Reply With Quote #37

Version 10.5 is out!

Changes

1. Fixed the error where systems were not disabling when a rescue vehicle leaves.
2. All systems now disable when the rescue vehicle arrives.
3. Fixed the error where the Incapacitation system stopped working due to checking for only human players.
4. Shortened the code a bit more.

Please redownload the plugin from the first post!
__________________
Crasher_3637 is offline
Crasher_3637
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 11-24-2017 , 07:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.5, 11-23-2017)
Reply With Quote #38

Okay I have checked the entire source code more than 25 times now, and I can safely say that there are no more bugs and errors.

The only bugs/errors anyone should encounter with v10.5 are the ones from reloading the plugin mid-game. You will get log errors about entity 0 being invalid and the saferoom door will not be unlockable. The Keyman system isn't meant to be reloaded after a map has loaded. The only way to avoid this bug/error is to never reload the plugin while on a map, otherwise the server will have to be restarted.

With all that out of the way, here is v10.5. Hopefully it'll be the last update for awhile (until something breaks).


P.S. If you think there is a good feature/system to implement, either as a new idea or taken from another plugin, feel free to post here. I am in no way obligated to add them unless I want to or see the need to.
__________________

Last edited by Crasher_3637; 11-24-2017 at 07:55.
Crasher_3637 is offline
Naomi
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Old 11-24-2017 , 17:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.5, 11-23-2017)
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
Okay I have checked the entire source code more than 25 times now, and I can safely say that there are no more bugs and errors.

The only bugs/errors anyone should encounter with v10.5 are the ones from reloading the plugin mid-game. You will get log errors about entity 0 being invalid and the saferoom door will not be unlockable. The Keyman system isn't meant to be reloaded after a map has loaded. The only way to avoid this bug/error is to never reload the plugin while on a map, otherwise the server will have to be restarted.

With all that out of the way, here is v10.5. Hopefully it'll be the last update for awhile (until something breaks).


P.S. If you think there is a good feature/system to implement, either as a new idea or taken from another plugin, feel free to post here. I am in no way obligated to add them unless I want to or see the need to.
Hello,
Is possible to add distance in which door is permitted to be opened?
Like this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=126030

You can test with 2 players only.

I think is a good idea..
Naomi is offline
Crasher_3637
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 11-24-2017 , 17:27   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v10.5, 11-23-2017)
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
Hello,
Is possible to add distance in which door is permitted to be opened?
Like this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=126030

You can test with 2 players only.

I think is a good idea..
I'll look into this.
__________________
Crasher_3637 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode