Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)

Post New Thread Reply   

Roach
Writes love letters to sawce Daily
Old 10-31-2007 , 11:11   Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #1

Ok, Lets try this thread again, and hopefully we will get some different results.

The last time this thread was tried, nobody posted any pictures, but everyone made fun of those who posted pictures of themselves. Therefore, the rules for this thread are simple. If I see that your post breaks these rules, I delete the post.

Rule 1: Post a picture of yourself in order to comment (positively or negatively) on someone else. Basically, this comes down to put up or shut up. You can make fun of the way someone looks, but you gotta put a picture of yourself up to make yourself a target of ridicule as well. It's only fair.

Rule 2: Pictures have to be PG-13 (Obviously in accordance w/ forum rules)...

Rule 3: If I find the image that you post of yourself on a Google image search, and its a generic image, and I can prove its not you, prepare for a world of photoshopping and hurt.

Rule 4: Have fun with the thread. We're a community here. Lets be mature about this and find out who the people are behind the screens.

Rule 5: Shots on someones race, ethnicity, etc etc are not tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.

Note: If the thread gets out of control, it gets nuked and sent to the trash bin immediately.

So...on that note...let us begin!
Now replace the word "good" with "dumb".
What was your rationale for proposing such a thing?
Roach
Old 10-31-2007 , 11:15   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #2

This is me as of last year...ill see if I have anything up to date on my PC, but I doubt it...

[img]http://img146.**************/img146/9257/me2006wc3.jpg[/img]
purple_pixie
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2007 , 11:18   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #3

Let me open this one up with me from about a year ago:

http://www.obfuscater.net/pixie_sloth.jpg

( Holy **** ... margin RAPE - you'll have to click it.)

I'm on the right - the one with a purple pixie stitched onto his trousers ...

I really can't remember how the scythe got there, but the cloak's all me ...

EDIT: Roach, matey, how precisely do you intend to search google images for an image?

EDIT2: Just FYI, my hair's tied back there - it's about a 3rd as long again as Pro Patria's

EDIT PS: I really don't know why, but I fairly expected everyone to look (i.e. be) older

Last edited by purple_pixie; 10-31-2007 at 12:25.
Pro Patria Finland
Old 10-31-2007 , 12:14   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #4

Lawl Roach, you look nothing like I imagined (you're quite sexy though, I'd hit it).

Here's me in the receiving end of buttsecks in Norway last August.

@purple_pixie: <3
Old 10-31-2007 , 13:09   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #5

Pylon poontang...rofl.

I gotta get the good photos from Halloween. My g/f went as a nun, my friend went as a rabbi, and I went as the pope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pixie
EDIT: Roach, matey, how precisely do you intend to search google images for an image?
Magic Powers...BWHAHAHA.
purple_pixie
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2007 , 14:53   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #6

That's what I assumed ;-)

And upload yourself some halloween pics already, they sound quality.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2007 , 18:33   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #7

I thought it would be momentous to post a picture of me in daily life:

[img]http://img162.**************/img162/8766/meinsearanch2computerskc4.jpg[/img]

I enjoy working simultaneously on two computers... even if they are Dells

And of course I was in my pajamas still mid-day because hell, why get dressed up to sit on computers all day? ;-)

By the way, this picture is quite outdated so keep that in mind.

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
Roach
Old 10-31-2007 , 19:32   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #8

Both of those look like Dell Inspiron 6000 / E1505 depending on when you got them.

Same laptop I have. I love the damn thing. Runs like a champ and can take most things I can throw at it.

Bitching at Dell sometimes can get you a nice laptop .

Just a quick question though...did you pull those pajama pants out of the reject dumpster at the Salvation Army? Those things look hideously ugly!!
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2007 , 20:13   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Both of those look like Dell Inspiron 6000 / E1505 depending on when you got them.

Same laptop I have. I love the damn thing. Runs like a champ and can take most things I can throw at it.

Bitching at Dell sometimes can get you a nice laptop .

Just a quick question though...did you pull those pajama pants out of the reject dumpster at the Salvation Army? Those things look hideously ugly!!
I love those pajama pants and no way I pulled them out of a dumpster; they actually fell out ;-).

Those pants were the first piece of Simpsons clothing I got in the USA. All my other Simpsons clothing actually coincidentally i got from Germany :-).

Yes, they are both Inspiron 6000's and they do run quite nicely when they run :-). You are not a simpsons fan that is clear, I happened to be/still am a Simpsons enthusiast!

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
TheNewt
Donor
Old 10-31-2007 , 21:32   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #10

That is me, just with a mask on. Taken last year at 1 in the morning, on some day I can't remember.