Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

GunGame spawn question

Post New Thread Reply   

claudiu4444
Old 09-01-2011 , 10:58   GunGame spawn question
Reply With Quote #1

Hello there! its my first time i use gungame addon,i installed it...also i installed CSDM but with some features desabled. Still i want to ask you if its possible,to be gungame + respawn..i mean,when all ct's die or all terorist die,it say Counter Terrorist win/Terrorist win,then we start again but after a short restart that take us to our default places...sorry for english....anyway i just want to remove that thing,not just the "Counter Terrorist win " but also the main plugin or whatever it is ... so all i want is gungame + respawn(respawn until time finish or somebody reach the last level,and if all ct's die i dont want to respawn us again at our base. i hope u understand what i wanna say
Thank you!

P.S: also if u want to help me with this...when i enter my gungame server in the chat appear: [CSDM] This server is running CSDM 2.1.2 [CSDM] Visit http://www.baillopan.net/
I wanna remove it if its possible
also when i press F in chat will apear: DR2.HELPCS.RO -Deathrun knifemod + respawn:X
wanna remove that too if possible and the last thing...when i try to move to another team with the key " M " iti say in romanian(my language) that "the player wanted to move because he is stupid" wanna modify that or remove it if possible pls thx! i attached a photo with the chat thing!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cstrike 2011-09-01 18-04-42-31.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	91726  

Last edited by claudiu4444; 09-01-2011 at 11:09.
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 09-01-2011 , 21:36   Re: GunGame spawn question
Reply With Quote #2

you want to remove a lot of things, try to search and remove it in the .sma files.
I am talking about this:
Quote:
when i enter my gungame server in the chat appear: [CSDM] This server is running CSDM 2.1.2 [CSDM] Visit http://www.baillopan.net/
I wanna remove it if its possible
also when i press F in chat will apear: DR2.HELPCS.RO -Deathrun knifemod + respawn:X
wanna remove that too if possible and the last thing...when i try to move to another team with the key " M " iti say in romanian(my language) that "the player wanted to move because
Old 09-02-2011 , 03:20   Re: GunGame spawn question
Reply With Quote #3

I tried,i searched in all CSDM files didnt find anything
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 09-02-2011 , 08:23   Re: GunGame spawn question
Reply With Quote #4

damn ! I made a quick search in CSDM .sma files, without any result.
try a meticulous search in every .sma file, using your notepad. for the other plugins that you are using, it should be easy
Old 09-02-2011 , 08:33   Re: GunGame spawn question
Reply With Quote #5

i will try! thx i made a quick search too without any result >.> also the thing that when i try change team it say that im stupid is very annoying tho and the part with respawn? could that be possible? not to say anymore terrorist win when no more CT is alive... like when we are 4 players,2 ct and 2 terro...and the terro kill both of the CT,then it say terrorist win...think u understand
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 09-02-2011 , 11:15   Re: GunGame spawn question
Reply With Quote #6

I understood, search in the .sma, .ini, .cfg, of your third party plugins, or disable them one by one to know which plugin is making those stupid messages.
Old 09-05-2011 , 16:58   Re: GunGame spawn question
Reply With Quote #7

Try taking a look at this post about the round ending:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=160697

The CSDM message is coming from the CSDM Metamod module (i.e. csdm_amxx.dll):
http://svn.alliedmods.net/viewvc.cgi...er&view=markup

I feel like the messages you see when you use chat or try to switch teams must be coming from some other plugin or add-on that you are using, because that's not the default behavior of AMXX, CSDM, or GunGame.

Ava