Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Aim Realism v2.2.6 Ultimate ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )

Post New Thread Reply   

WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 08-31-2021 , 09:34   Re: Aim Realism v2.2 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibyXD View Post
Yes, the server crashes with that plugin too. Tried also with AMXX 1.8.2, still crashes.
So you used the Recoil Fix plugin without using Aim Realism and the problem persists?

If so, we only have a few attempts to find out what it is...

But if the plugin is having a problem even in v1.8.2 it is more likely that there is something wrong-incompatible on your server. Have you tried disabling other plugins?
TibyXD
Old 08-31-2021 , 10:19   Re: Aim Realism v2.2 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #22

Yes, I used them one at a time.

The server I'm using is a test-server, with no extra features/mods/plugins. Pure ReGameDLL + ReHLDS + AMXX.
Note that it is run on Windows.
WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 08-31-2021 , 12:07   Re: Aim Realism v2.2 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibyXD View Post
Yes, I used them one at a time.

The server I'm using is a test-server, with no extra features/mods/plugins. Pure ReGameDLL + ReHLDS + AMXX.
Note that it is run on Windows.
Unfortunately there is not much in the realism function ( fwTraceLine ) that can be changed, or it will become invalid.

EDIT:

We updated all our CS system with:

ReGameDLL v5.20.0.525
Metamod-r v1.3.0.128
AMXX v1.10

The game loads normally, but when shooting, the game crashes independent of using Aim Realism or not.

After this we added ReHlds v3.9.0.752 ( latest for Windows ) and the game crashes just after running it.

EDIT: Working normally with ReGameDLL (without Metamod-r and with amxx v1.8.2 )

EDIT: Sorry but we can't fix the [ ReHlds v3.9.0.752 / Metamod v1.3.0.128 ] this part is up to their developers. If the error only occurred when adding Aim Realism we could continue the attempts but the error occurs even without it.

The plugin uses very little code for the realism function to work, that is, there is nothing unusual about the code for it not to work.

EDIT:

We and You are not the only with problems with latest HLDS related to shooting functions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali 13 View Post
I'm using latest HLDS with AMXX 1.10.5435 and this is not working.
Upgrades Mod 2.0, Shot Administration or any plugin controls shooting are not working anymore
Attached Files
File Type: 7z attempts.7z (3.5 KB, 200 views)

Last edited by WATCH_DOGS UNITED; 08-31-2021 at 19:02.
ExodoX
Old 09-02-2021 , 10:27   Re: Aim Realism v2.2 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATCH_DOGS UNITED View Post
Unfortunately there is not much in the realism function ( fwTraceLine ) that can be changed, or it will become invalid.

EDIT:

We updated all our CS system with:

ReGameDLL v5.20.0.525
Metamod-r v1.3.0.128
AMXX v1.10

The game loads normally, but when shooting, the game crashes independent of using Aim Realism or not.

After this we added ReHlds v3.9.0.752 ( latest for Windows ) and the game crashes just after running it.

EDIT: Working normally with ReGameDLL (without Metamod-r and with amxx v1.8.2 )

EDIT: Sorry but we can't fix the [ ReHlds v3.9.0.752 / Metamod v1.3.0.128 ] this part is up to their developers. If the error only occurred when adding Aim Realism we could continue the attempts but the error occurs even without it.

The plugin uses very little code for the realism function to work, that is, there is nothing unusual about the code for it not to work.

EDIT:

We and You are not the only with problems with latest HLDS related to shooting functions:
Better he can do is not use metamod-r because its very unstable... always use metamod-p28 instead and works fine, here with amx 1.9.0 (latest dev) with rehlds and regamedll (latest build for windows) all good,

But the recoil control its not good at all, even if u set it 0 (no recoil) bullets dont hit where i aim anyways... i think its something with spread bullets dont being controlled with recoil control, idk...

i see the avalanche's plugin what possibly fix that but i dont know how this works
If u wanna see it...

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=20810

ty in advance, nice plugin

Last edited by ExodoX; 09-02-2021 at 10:28.
WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 09-02-2021 , 11:10   Re: Aim Realism v2.2 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodoX View Post
But the recoil control its not good at all, even if u set it 0 (no recoil) bullets dont hit where i aim anyways... i think its something with spread bullets dont being controlled with recoil control, idk...

Hi!
About metamod really.

Regarding the plugin, it is most likely not working as it should on your system as even if you use AWP without using scope the shot will go straight where you shoot at any distance even if recoil is 1.0 instead of 0.237. Let's make a short video to show you how it works and then you can tell us if your system really doesn't leave the plugin with the same effect.

EDIT:

Video added again!

If you cannot make the same as the video this confirms that the realism function is not working in your system.

Last edited by WATCH_DOGS UNITED; 09-02-2021 at 15:10.
WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 09-02-2021 , 20:43   Re: Aim Realism v2.2.1 Final [ Now Compatible With Latest AMXX Versions ]
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark_Procession View Post
Hi! in amx 1.10 the accuracy of the Sniper rifles it's not working. I tested aiming at enemies without right click aim and the bullets go like in vanilla. In amx 1.8.2 they were absolutely accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodoX View Post
here with amx 1.9.0 (latest dev) with rehlds and regamedll (latest build for windows) all good,

Updated to v2.2.1 and now is compatible with latest AMXX versions;
Tested in AMXX v1.8.2 / v1.9.0 / v1.10 With and Without ReGameDLL and working perfectly!
WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 09-03-2021 , 21:19   Re: Aim Realism v2.2.2 Final [ Now Compatible With Latest AMXX Versions ]
Reply With Quote #27

Plugin Updated to v2.2.2

PHP Code:
Code optimized Shotgun precision works even with entities breakable objects doors etc. ). 

Last edited by WATCH_DOGS UNITED; 09-25-2021 at 22:50.
WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 09-25-2021 , 22:53   Re: Aim Realism v2.2.3 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #28

Plugin Updated to v2.2.3

PHP Code:
=  Sep 252021 v2.2.3   -  Code optimized Added crosshair options for spectator mode BotProfile updated.
=
=      [ 
ADDED ]           -  cvar for normal crosshair on spectator mode.
=      [ 
ADDED ]           -  cvar for observer crosshair on spectator mode.
=      [ 
ADDED ]           -  cvar for snipers crosshair on spectator mode
EDIT (09-27-2021): We updated the plugin description and re-updated the files as other sites erroneously showed that they were corrupted.

HOPE YOU ENJOY;)

Last edited by WATCH_DOGS UNITED; 09-27-2021 at 09:03.
WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 09-27-2021 , 14:53   Re: Aim Realism v2.2.4 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #29

Plugin updated again!

PHP Code:
=  Sep 272021 v2.2.4   -  Changed "observer" to "static" crosshair and "normal" to "standard" crosshair for better understanding
We also updated the plugin description for a better understanding for readers.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PLUGIN. ;)

Last edited by WATCH_DOGS UNITED; 09-29-2021 at 10:48.
WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 10-04-2021 , 16:09   Re: Aim Realism v2.2.5 Final ( Fix The Ridiculous Default CS Aim )
Reply With Quote #30

Plugin Updated to v2.2.5 Official Final Release

PHP Code:
=  Oct 042021 v2.2.5   -  Code optimized optimized shotgun system for long ranges BotProfile updated
We won't update it again unless something important comes up.

EDIT:

Maybe these weapon skins will help you have better concentration when shooting: https://gamebanana.com/mods/325268

Last edited by WATCH_DOGS UNITED; 10-04-2021 at 17:43.