Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSS] Homing Missiles

Post New Thread Reply   

blodia
Veteran Member
Old 09-19-2015 , 08:57   Re: [CSS] Homing Missiles
Reply With Quote #221

ok i just spent an hour updating everything(been years since i did anything) and testing it, everything worked fine on my end, i did notice i small bug so i fixed it along with the error message people were reporting(i know 3 years too late, better late than never right?...) i didn't change the version number, try the updated version and see if it makes any difference.

note that the default cvar values will only give you missiles on picked up grenades, change the price to anything above 0 to be able to buy them.
blodia
Veteran Member
Old 09-26-2015 , 08:09   Re: [CSS] Homing Missiles
Reply With Quote #222

i've decided to retire from coding plugins as i have little time and haven't done anything in years. it should work fine as is for the foreseeable future but if anyone wants to take over and add/change things go ahead.
arybagusoctora
Old 03-08-2016 , 17:08   Re: [CSS] Homing Missiles
Reply With Quote #223

work well on css. if this plugin combine with rpg skin change hegrenade will be nice!
Send a message via Yahoo to arybagusoctora Send a message via Skype™ to arybagusoctora
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 08-24-2016 , 15:11   Re: [CSS] Homing Missiles
Reply With Quote #224

Just got this great mow working again. I seemed to have lost the smx file but any way it's all good.

however, i'd like to make a autoexec.bat or .cfg file to handle the cavars. Can You or someone out there please tell me just how to do that. Or do I just add the cavars to an existing .cfg file in cstrike\ i.e server.cfg or ???..

My problem is this. I as Admin I can give unlimited nades or smoke nades to a player. But the player still only gets 1 HM and the unlimited nade feature seems not to work while the HM plugin is installed. I'd like to configure Your HM plug-in from a .cfg or autoexec,bat file to allow a player to have unlimited HMs and be able to get them anywhere on a map. Please Help... DBD

Last edited by Deathrow Bo Dean; 08-24-2016 at 15:15.
Ben.vpk
Old 11-01-2017 , 05:46   Re: [CSS] Homing Missiles
Reply With Quote #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by arybagusoctora View Post
work well on css. if this plugin combine with rpg skin change hegrenade will be nice!
doesn't work well anymore. missile doesnt move (its sticking in the air) - can you confirm?
Removing line 480 (setting movetype to fly) makes it moving again but falling to the ground... no idea how to fix it
TommyTheHeist
Old 12-22-2019 , 06:47   Re: [CSS] Homing Missiles
Reply With Quote #226

One thing I dont like is that if I set price to, lets say, 1k, I can buy missile with !buymissile for 1k. Thats cool, but when I buy normal HE grenade for 300, It will also be thrown as a missile which sucks.. How to fix that? I want to make so that HE grenades are HE grenades and rockets are rockets... :/