Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Punish your administrators for excessive activity!
    Old 02-10-2018 , 13:12   [ANY] Admin Actions Punisher
    Reply With Quote #1

This plugin punish your especially active administrators. You can setting actions count, command for punish and time. You can set the maximum number of actions, the command for punishment and the time during which the number of actions will be taken into account.

Console Variables (aka CVars):
    • sm_adminpunish_enabled - Enables/disables plugin
    • sm_adminpunish_command - The command to execute after exceeding the limit.

Available tokens:
      • {UID} - Administrator User ID
      • {NAME} - Administrator Username
      • {STEAM} - Administrator SteamID v2, if available.
      • {IPADDR} - Administrator IP Address

For example, if you need ban administrator on 10 minutes, you set this value for convar:
      Code:
      sm_adminpunish_command "sm_ban #{UID} 10 Calm down!"
    • sm_adminpunish_immune - Flags of the administrators who should be ignored by the plugin. Leave empty, if you don't need immunable admins.
    • sm_adminpunish_maxactions - Number of actions after which the administrator will be punished.
    • sm_adminpunish_maxtime - he time after which the plugin resets the number of actions of the admin.
    • sm_adminpunish_version - Plugin version

Changelog:
    Code:
    2018.02.10 (v1.0)
    * First public release
    Installation Instructions:
    • Unzip archive on your PC
    • Edit configuration file (/cfg/sourcemod/adminpunish.cfg)
    • Upload files on game server

Video Demonstration
    Attached Files
    File Type: 7z AdminPunish.7z (8.2 KB, 187 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (AdminPunish.sp - 1108 views - 6.2 KB)

Last edited by CrazyHackGUT; 02-11-2018 at 04:31.
    Send a message via ICQ to CrazyHackGUT Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyHackGUT
    sh0tx
    Old 12-23-2019 , 15:44   Re: [ANY] Admin Actions Punisher
    Reply With Quote #2

Why is this needed.. This only stops admins from playing the game. This plugin can also lead to situations where the server is full of rule breakers, only one admin is online, he gets banned by the plugin and then the entire community is a fuckup.
    I appreciate your work but I don't really see how this would affect a server in a positive way.
    Old 12-24-2019 , 08:06   Re: [ANY] Admin Actions Punisher
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sh0tx View Post
    Why is this needed.. This only stops admins from playing the game. This plugin can also lead to situations where the server is full of rule breakers, only one admin is online, he gets banned by the plugin and then the entire community is a fuckup.
    I appreciate your work but I don't really see how this would affect a server in a positive way.
    ^ This.

The way this plugin is currently coded doesn't allow for flexibility. All it currently does is give admins X strikes before being punished. That means you can have one admin that likes to abuse and one that may have to use a lot of commands to deal with rulebreakers. Both would be punished since the plugin leaves no room for context. Maybe if it allowed server owners to specify which commands to flag as "admin abuse" then it could be useful in some way. Until then, it's heavily flawed in terms of usage.