Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 4/12/2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Notifications
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-14-2018 , 22:08   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #301

Can you work out why it doesn't unban you from the server when you do it via Sourcebans? I have a server and during testing of this it doesn't unban the user from Sourcebans unless the server is restarted. This however, doesn't happen with normal SMAC, the second you unban it unbans them from the server.

It essentially keeps you banned until restart, however any other servers you have connected once unbanned, let you play. Ones without CowAC still have you marked as banned until restart.
CowGod
Old 02-14-2018 , 23:17   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notifications View Post
Can you work out why it doesn't unban you from the server when you do it via Sourcebans? I have a server and during testing of this it doesn't unban the user from Sourcebans unless the server is restarted. This however, doesn't happen with normal SMAC, the second you unban it unbans them from the server.

It essentially keeps you banned until restart, however any other servers you have connected once unbanned, let you play. Ones without CowAC still have you marked as banned until restart.
Thats nothing this plugin can fix, bans are all handled by sourcebans this plugin has no need to check if a player is or isn't banned.
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod
Dr.Mohammad
Old 02-15-2018 , 09:07   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #303

hi CowGod !
Thank you for AntiCheat.

please add this:
1- unban menu on server for admins !! (with support sourcebans++ new version 1.6.3)
2- add !report for report cheaters to admins. if 10 players give report cheater , record demo for 10 sec before and after give report and save to server with name and steam id cheater for check admin.

this idea is good??

srry for bad speak english.

thank you .

Last edited by Dr.Mohammad; 02-15-2018 at 09:12. Reason: add text ...
FreeJoin4
Old 02-15-2018 , 13:44   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #304

How to remake Cow Anti-Cheat for Material Admin: click click click
plock
Old 02-15-2018 , 14:16   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #305

I don't know if this is possible to fix or if it's not a bug, but everytime a player is reported as using AHK they usually complain about lagging. It happened more than once with different players, so I don't think this is a common excuse we have asked several questions and pressed them to tell the truth and it seems to be due to the lag.

It is showing the same message repeatedly for a single user. Always 10 Infractions.
Quote:
has been detected for AHK Strafe (10 Infractions)

Owner/Developer at Kniv
My Steam Profile
Nachtfrische
Old 02-15-2018 , 19:37   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowGod View Post
Yeah you need to update sourcebans
No, I don't think so. I have the latest version of SB++ running, you can verify it at the bottom of the page here: https://dream-community.de/sourcebans/

Our 35HP Knife Server:

Our Jailbreak Server:
CowGod
Old 02-15-2018 , 22:09   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by plock View Post
I don't know if this is possible to fix or if it's not a bug, but everytime a player is reported as using AHK they usually complain about lagging. It happened more than once with different players, so I don't think this is a common excuse we have asked several questions and pressed them to tell the truth and it seems to be due to the lag.

It is showing the same message repeatedly for a single user. Always 10 Infractions.
That detection is only for servers where players will be long jumping, and if it goes off every now and again for a player it does not necessarily mean they're cheating it logs because it can be false positive. However if you see it consistently pop up four players there most likely using autohotkey for assistance on their strafes.
CowGod
Old 02-15-2018 , 22:11   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mohammad View Post
hi CowGod !
Thank you for AntiCheat.

please add this:
1- unban menu on server for admins !! (with support sourcebans++ new version 1.6.3)
2- add !report for report cheaters to admins. if 10 players give report cheater , record demo for 10 sec before and after give report and save to server with name and steam id cheater for check admin.

this idea is good??

srry for bad speak english.

thank you .
You have to remember this plug-in does not handle bands or unbans, it calls a sourcebans native for Banning a player, so there is no reason for me to add an unban menu sorry. Also the report feature would be better to just run a separate plugin that already does that stuff, I am trying to keep this plug-in to only detect cheats.
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-16-2018 , 11:19   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #309

I know this has been addressed already but please can we please get prints in chat only for a certain admin flag. Players are constantly getting annoyed with the spam of anti cheat messages.
hmmmmm
Great Tester of Whatever
Old 02-16-2018 , 11:48   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #310

The latest version already prints to a flag. To change what flag is printed to, use overrides to change flag for "cowac_print_override"

Last edited by hmmmmm; 02-16-2018 at 11:49.