12% 

Asherkin unfair actions

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

.Dare Devil.
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2015 , 10:22   Asherkin unfair actions

It appears that asherkin have remove contact + proof from the thread:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=257740

Does that mean that alliedmodders support scammers?
This isin't fair at all. Now he seems like a victim.
Pretty much the thread i created ruins my name right now because of asherkin.

CryWolf made a deal, accepted everything i said and promise to give me a steam account yet
he didn't. ( did but took a way account when i saw that the steam wasn't like he promised )
Even tho its not that big deal that i didn't got the steam, the point is that the one made a deal
and broke it. I wont leave this thing that way.

If this thread will be trashed or locked by asherkin again, i will make another one.
If he will ban me, i will make another user. I won't stop until other administrators of AM
have proven his actions right. Then i will leave.

Admins should also have access to our private messages.
That should be checked.

I'm very disappointed...
CryWolf
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2015 , 11:02   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Contact what you say it's my name and personal info witch shoul not pe public posted without my agree.

Yet again now i see you're just a kid why the hell do you what that steam because you have given me nothing you are complete to head or what ?

And second you have no right to resell Zombie Plague since it's a open GNU/GPL project, what do you want ? that steam ? never hapen.

I reported AM in order for my personal info to pe erased, my name it's enought there, like i have done something but i have done nothing.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by CryWolf; 02-07-2015 at 11:02.
Send a message via MSN to CryWolf Send a message via Yahoo to CryWolf
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 02-07-2015 , 11:28   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Dare Devil. View Post
It appears that asherkin have remove contact + proof from the thread:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=257740

Does that mean that alliedmodders support scammers?
This isin't fair at all. Now he seems like a victim.
Pretty much the thread i created ruins my name right now because of asherkin.

CryWolf made a deal, accepted everything i said and promise to give me a steam account yet
he didn't. ( did but took a way account when i saw that the steam wasn't like he promised )
Even tho its not that big deal that i didn't got the steam, the point is that the one made a deal
and broke it. I wont leave this thing that way.

If this thread will be trashed or locked by asherkin again, i will make another one.
If he will ban me, i will make another user. I won't stop until other administrators of AM

Admins should also have access to our private messages.
That should be checked.

I'm very disappointed...
Settle your disputes with your bank. Nothing is going to happen here as whatever proof you have to offer could could easily have been faked.

Last edited by Sreaper; 02-07-2015 at 11:30.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 02-07-2015 , 11:35   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Daredevil why didnt you checked if the account had the game before start trading?
In my point of view asherkin did right, this wasn't personal, he just made the correct moderating choice. Once i got scammed in value of 300€, that guy is user here but since we didn't used this forum for anything, i can't do anything against him here. So i did where i could, started my own community, in few months his servers got empty. If CryWolf scammed you, i dont know and i dont want to take a side, then you do something else, figure it out. But i am pretty sure that you both negociated via facebook, so if there was some scam, its facebook who should be notified.
Old 02-07-2015 , 11:38   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Dare Devil. View Post
What do you want the admins/mods of AMXX to do? You're the one who made the deal and if
you got scammed then it's your fault. Coming here crying about isn't going to solve anything.
CryWolf
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2015 , 12:14   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Guys read the topic in the link he gave to you since i scammed with nothing, he promised me a fully working version of his zp++ but he already posted it here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=250788 [NOW HAS DELETED THE LINKS]

And he did not posted the sounds now he wanted the steam for the sounds i tell him i also need the full addon with per-map configs witch he didn't have anymore, also the zombie classes from that mod witch again didn't have anymore, and he told that the mod it's fully bugged and it's true i have taken my steam back since he gaved me nothing but some sounds the other resources was all free in that topic before he deleted a few hours ago, so i didn't scammed anything since he personaly gaved me nothing but some SOUNDS, that helped me with nothing :-?? really you guys will give a steam with cs 1.6, css, csgo, hl2, killing floor for some sounds ?

I scammed it with nothing since the ZP++ was already posted here, why it's my fault i whanna know :-? because this reputation it's bad for me since i gained nothing and loose nothing.

Second part of it's wrong-doing was that he edited ZP and resell it since ZP -> AMXX is under GNU License he has no right of doing that here on AM, that tread has been request to cloose by me "raporting it" since it contains personal info by me , without my consence, luck that AM doesn't aproove that.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by CryWolf; 02-07-2015 at 12:17.
Send a message via MSN to CryWolf Send a message via Yahoo to CryWolf
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2015 , 12:17   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

FYI, it's not legal to trade Steam accounts.

@.Dare Devil., you need to grow up, use common sense, and go away like you promised.

Last edited by fysiks; 02-07-2015 at 12:18.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 02-07-2015 , 12:50   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

The only thing that was removed from your thread was real-life personally identifying information, posting that is not appropriate (especially not with the comments you made).

Last edited by asherkin; 02-07-2015 at 12:51.
GinNNy
Old 02-07-2015 , 13:41   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

If "think" asherkin abused his power you can just contact bailopan and no need to make a thread about asherkin.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 02-07-2015 , 13:48   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinNNy View Post
If "think" asherkin abused his power you can just contact bailopan and no need to make a thread about asherkin.
Wrong.
If he thinks asherkin abused of his powers, he should contact asherkin. They are both allied modders admins, it makes no sense to contact bailopan since bailopan isn't his boss but his partner (or friend, idk what relationship they have, maybe married. If not, i would marry asherkin )