Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Project : AMXXGUARD :dev thred : name chosen by AMXX Fourms

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-28-2004 , 13:02  

INFaMouS
OT :i'm one post away from being banned from UA fourms due to Buzzkill hatered of me o well :-/ not a big loss

BOT :: I think BAILOPAN has a good idea ... i've started going threw lil scripts looking for there Alias... so... now to find some way of blocking them Now no one Heres frinds with OlO who maybe can get the old scourse code for CSGUARD ... since UA boutchterd it ..
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
INFaMouS
Old 03-28-2004 , 16:04  

ROFL UA sucks. leave a not in UA feedback telling then they suck and that you're leaving. Oh, and that Ban Me Flamers guy? All me, baby.
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS
[BioMaN]**neogun**
Old 03-28-2004 , 16:29  

amx_ban isn t a solution, i m sorry but CD is the most usefull anti cheat for game server ... and UA team need more respect for their job ...

I have HLGUARD and CD on my server, and all of use detect every days some cheaters or players with bad files ...

phpUA is the ONLY project for manage server by web site ... if AMXX would build an phpAMXX why not, but ... i m not sure that you can creat something like that ... creat AMXX and after we see ...

arf, shoot other project isn't a good solution for AMXX ...

very desapionted ...
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-28-2004 , 16:43  

again THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT MAKING ANOTHER ANTI CHEAT .. NOT ABOUT UA'S OTHER PRODUCTS .....

now if your post dosent have anything to do with that Don't Post were not going to Flame UA ...

now amx_ban could help and also amx_invisable would work in this plugin any more ideas
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
CheesyPeteza
Old 03-28-2004 , 17:21  

I ban so many cheaters cos they stupidly use say stats. They say things like "money: $3200 Frags:13 Deaths:0". It isn't possible to say stuff like that automatically without using a cheat. Perhaps check for stuff like that somehow.

Also with some maths it would be possible to figure out exactly where someone shot someone. Now as aimbots will aim for exactly the same spot you could maybe detect cheats that way. Although lag might mess up the exactness of the cheats.

[email protected]

{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-28-2004 , 18:14  

nice idea
any More ? :-)
MagicShot
Old 03-28-2004 , 20:51   hrm

What about eye for Metamod?
Send a message via MSN to MagicShot Send a message via Yahoo to MagicShot
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-28-2004 , 21:06  

eye what is eye ????
CheesyPeteza
Old 03-28-2004 , 21:11  

Its a plugin by hullu that lets you view through someone else eyes at any time.

[email protected]

{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-28-2004 , 21:22  

but hulla makes nomore plugins
but i think its open sourse ....
Closed Thread