Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[req] Print silent commands when typed (/admin) into server console

Post New Thread Reply   

jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2016 , 01:38   [req] Print silent commands when typed (/admin) into server console
Reply With Quote #1

I was wondering if there is a way to have silent commands (/admin /kick and such), when typed in chat, be printed to server console? I don't mean logging the command it self, like the actual kicking. I would like the CHAT to be put in the console. I know this might be a weird request, but I need a way to log when people are typing certain chat commands that we have on our server. Right now, they only get logged if players type a ! instead of a / . I would like a way to log the commands when people use a / . Does anyone know of a plugin that does this, or would be willing to make one?
LaGgLs
Old 03-23-2016 , 11:42   Re: [req] Print silent commands when typed (/admin) into server console
Reply With Quote #2

This plugin might help you https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=527208
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2016 , 12:47   Re: [req] Print silent commands when typed (/admin) into server console
Reply With Quote #3

That logs the commands them self. I just want to log the fact that some one typed /calladmin or things like that.
thecount
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2016 , 14:32   Re: [req] Print silent commands when typed (/admin) into server console
Reply With Quote #4

Spoiler

This prints to server but not to a log file.

Last edited by thecount; 03-23-2016 at 14:58.
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2016 , 14:49   Re: [req] Print silent commands when typed (/admin) into server console
Reply With Quote #5

I'll check it out when I get home. And I already have something that logs the commands I tell it to. I just needed something to make the / commands visible in the server log.
thecount
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2016 , 15:00   Re: [req] Print silent commands when typed (/admin) into server console
Reply With Quote #6

This will not work if they type "sm_<command>" in console.
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2016 , 15:14   Re: [req] Print silent commands when typed (/admin) into server console
Reply With Quote #7

I know. I just needed to log chat commands. We don't advertise how to run them through console, so normal players don't know how to do it that way