Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about

Post New Thread Reply   

Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 09-09-2023 , 15:53   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
What conspiracy theory? This is a fact. Anyone who knows economy also knows that this is a fact. There won’t be many jobs at robot factories since there are already robots doing the job. There will be jobs yes, but really few. If the world by then has the population it has now there will be around 90% jobless people. How will they survive? Help from the government? It would make nobody want to work. You can’t have it all. If America & Europe don’t depopulate we will face extreme levels of poverty and probably chaos on the future generations. Quit disney world. Joe biden and Obama mocked on gay people on the past, Lula da Silva mocked on gay people on the past. Yet from the sudden they decided to support lgbt and abortions. You ignore facts and call it conspiracy. You are that kind of person, you have your reasoning and everyone else is wrong despite you have 0 evidence that you are right.

If you want a conspiracy theory i will give you one: Once the world gets depopulated enough the lgbt will be considered a danger to the future of humanity and will get terminated.
Now, that’s a conspiracy.

Edit:
This is what lgbt is representing. Do you really believe that politicians and doctors support this? I’ll give you a good life tip, uninstall your flat earth society app AKA reddit and try to read some books instead.
I lol'd.
Old 09-23-2023 , 02:58   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #82

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwtLa...RlODBiNWFlZA==
Old 04-04-2024 , 09:58   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #83

I agree.
mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 04-05-2024 , 15:06   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #84

get over
Old 04-06-2024 , 06:13   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #85

How to pin the standard logo.

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 04-06-2024 at 06:21.
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 04-06-2024 , 12:14   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #86

How to improve yourself not to be scared of things that really doesn't affect you at all unless you are really unconfident in yourself and your sexual preference.

Oh, I thought we were doing google prompts.

Last edited by Black Rose; 04-06-2024 at 12:15.
Spirit_12
Veteran Member
Old 04-06-2024 , 23:02   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
How to improve yourself not to be scared of things that really doesn't affect you at all unless you are really unconfident in yourself and your sexual preference.

Oh, I thought we were doing google prompts.
There is an argument for acceptance and then there is a slippery slope. LGBTQ movement started as acceptance but it has really turned into an agenda war. I never really understood this whole movement. You have a sexual preference and as long as you have a legal willing partner then go with it and be happy. I don't understand the whole flag and rallies for that.

I'm a firm believer that we are a product of our environment and our upbringing. Forcing such beliefs on anyone is not going to change their mentality but rather force them to hate it even more.
Old 04-07-2024 , 00:26   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #88

They just want to be more showed. You can get identified as how you want, but in terms of biology, is something really stupid.

Resuming all i posted in this thread:
- LGBT is bullshit (as i think) and not acceptable by biology (not genres, just like "tastes")
- COVID year (2020) ruined the world in general (more depression, lazy people, etc) and started this
- They want to get relevant and accepted by common people, but those doesn't support then

Opinion: gays are taken as "rare" or disgusting because it's not something natural!!

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 04-07-2024 at 00:39.
mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2024 , 17:26   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #89

It seems like they added fuel to the fire again, well, I see it as a taboo, everything changes in the future. what was good is now bad and what was bad is now good. cases have been seen.
Old 04-07-2024 , 17:37   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #90

Y'all are getting quite the head start on complaining about the pride logo this year.

Dear queer person doomscrolling this: You're welcomed here, sorry for what you've read in this thread. The gaming / programming / queer overlap is huge.